Pyrate Comix Comments

Patrick Hand

Yay.... I hadda drive down to Santa Cruz yesterday, and I stopped and bought a new bottle of ink for my rapidograph.... so I can start inking the comix with my good pen once again...... The last few have been inked with fine line pens, one of them is great for shading, (Carol gave me a handfulla them, so they should last awhile...) but the lines are too thin for my normal inking, so they will now look even better...... Well the sharpie is running outta ink, but I can get a new one easily enough..... :unsure:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, goody. That means when you bring Candy back, she'll look better than ever! :unsure:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

That means when you bring Candy back, she'll look better than ever

Other than she has no heart, and hydraulics in her chest...... :unsure:

Nice boobs verses a good heart:

A heart can be broken pretty easy, nice boobs are more sturdy

Everyone can tell if you have a nice set of boobs, it takes time to find out if someone has a good heart.

If you see a heart on tv most people cringe, if you see boobs on tv every guy in the house runs in to see them too.

It's rare to hear the statement, "Would you look at the heart on her!".

(this is all in jest of course - the benefits of a good heart (physically and otherwise) out weight a good set of boobs in the long run)

I would go to the Barbie Pyrate Convention to save Candi!

:blink:B)B)B)

Puteezzzz...snort, snort..cough...choke...gasp..............

Oh yeah. Tea through the nose. B)

Poor Candy. The final humiliation...animated hydraulic boobs!

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

AM and PM boobies.....better than throwing on a little black dress and lipstick after work. simply inflate after 6pm, and you don't have to worry about whether the boss will take you seriously during the day... best of both worlds. Wow you should market those you could make a killing.

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

.better than throwing on a little black dress and lipstick after work.

Yeah... but that just don't work fer me..... everyone looks at me funny when I try to wear a little black dress an' lipstick..... or maybe it's just that I can't walk in those stupid high-heels....... :rolleyes:

Rats... I should be inking the next page for the Pyrate Comix.... I have the page penciled, and one panel done tho....... so maybe late tonight, or tomorrow......

(maybe I shouldn't have taken the time to do the .gif animation.... but getting Ransoms screen was worth it..... :rolleyes: )

Yeah, and I discovered that tea sprayed into your keyboard helps wash out the cat hair that was already there. LOL

Oh, and Patrick, you're right. Seeing you in a black dress, lipstick, and high heels just wouldn't work for me either. I'd be laughing so hard I'd have a seizure or something.... :huh::huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Dang, it was a pain getting the cut and paste to work......But Two new pages..... page 21 and 22 are up......

I have 23 almost done, then I have to do 24 and the Special Color page..... But I'm going to post the next three all at once.....

(they don't need Candie to get into trouble...)

:rolleyes::huh::huh: I see it now...Patrick's Angels. LOL

OMG...My life is now complete! I've been immortalized in a Patrick Hand comix!

Hey, Jill. Now we not only share birthday's, we share a comix strip! How kewl is that! :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

So do Ransom and Jill carry me around or do they push me in a wheel barrow?

Yeah... the logistics were easier to just ignore..... Of course, if I use you in another comix, I'll have to get some sea shells or something for a top..... (good thing you hair covered everything..... :P )

Jill and Ransom were easy enough to draw, I had pictures of them... But I had to search for a picture of Rogue Mermaid...(I found a small one... I just hope that it is Rogue Mermaid.....Did I guess right?)

Taste my creamy nougat!..... Eat me before I eat you!....... If you like the CANDIE bar , you'll love the breakfast cereal! Cannibal Chrispies, Little body parts that turn the milk red! Thanks Patrick!

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

Jill and Ransom were easy enough to draw, I had pictures of them... But I had to search for a picture of Rogue Mermaid...(I found a small one... I just hope that it is Rogue Mermaid.....Did I guess right?)

Yup, the hair is right on: straight, long and parted in the middle. You made me a bit skinnier than I am in real life, but I don't mind that one bit!!! I just gives me something to work towards in the gym!

This is a picture I found of myself online from the PA Renn Faire in October. (I don't know who that guy was, but he was nice enough :blink: )

http://flickr.com/photos/74771420@N00/2947227126

Yup, the hair is right on: straight, long and parted in the middle. You made me a bit skinnier than I am in real life, but I don't mind that one bit!!! I just gives me something to work towards in the gym!

This is a picture I found of myself online from the PA Renn Faire in October. (I don't know who that guy was, but he was nice enough :D )

Hey Rogue Mermaid- you look much better as a mermaid than I do!

arieola.jpg

I'm probably going to regret posting that picture here but I have no shame :rolleyes:

This is a picture I found of myself online from the PA Renn Faire in October. (I don't know who that guy was, but he was nice enough :D )

Hey Rogue Mermaid- you look much better as a mermaid than I do!

arieola.jpg

I'm probably going to regret posting that picture here but I have no shame :D

:D:D :D :D :D ............................... :rolleyes:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg