Pyrate Comix Comments

Patrick Hand

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still posting them as I draw them....

At PiP, Kate told me that she hadn't looked at any of the comix in the sketchbook thread because she don't want to see what may be in her sketchbook, and she wanted to wait and see the drawings in person.... So I added a Spoiler Alert so she could see the older drawings..... I figure other Pyrates may want to do the same... so I added a warning for them....

Of course not Ransom.... she peeked as soon as I posted hers...... :blink:

:D Of curse I peeked! I love your stuff. And, it doesn't spoil it for me when I see it later in my book. Different experience. Also, it's great that Patrick was sending the others to me before he decided to post them here, because otherwise, I'd have missed them all. Big thank-you, Patt!

And, I didn't have to do much begging to get him to post a comic strip just for the Pub! Thank goodness, since so many people besides me also love his stuff. (Heck, I'd have groveled and whinned until he did it just to shut me up! LOL)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NOW WAIT JUST A FRAKEN MINUTE!!! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE CANDY TO THE CANNIBALS! NO, SORRY, CAN'T LET THAT FLY. I MEAN WHO IS THIS CANNIBAL CRISPY GUY, AND WHY DOES HE GET SAVED AND NOT CANDY?

I PROTEST!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: GET CANDY OFF THAT ISLAND, OR....OR...OR I'LL DO SOMETHING...DANGEROUS.

I'M NOT KIDDING.....

REALLY...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Ask yourself, who you would rather eat? Everybody likes candy! I however, am an acquired taste! Besides, didn't you LEARN anything from the comic? Even the best intentioned girls on a ship, are bad luck!

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

I will bet that if you leave Candy on the island, she will charm the cannibals and become their queen. Think, Miss Piggy, in Muppet Treasure Island. She's a pyrate, after all. Pyrates don't get eaten, they get even!!!!

As for you two, well.....ever heard of Lucretia Borgia? Might want to hire a taster for those drinks you intend to buy! :angry:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Hey Sparrow needed turtles to get off the island Disney left him on. With Candi's new boobs maybe she can just back stroke off. still she has to get away from the Cannibals. not likely at this point... red X and all.

Poor Candi!

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Ya know, I had a great career as a touring guitar technician, and with little more than a GED, lots of hard work and a good woman, I managed to see the world with some of the greatest musicians of our time. (see guitars911.com) I can occasionally be seen on t.v. (if you watch reruns, know where to look and don't blink) But it really pales in comparison to being a cartoon character. Thanks again Patrick!

Edited by Cannibal Chrispy

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

As always, brilliant Pat...love your version of Chrispy!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

This was in the What does you Avatar mean thread in Beyond Pyracy

I figure it fits better here.......

Red-Handed Jill

Patt - I'd suggest featuring Ransom in a comic as a peace-offering. But NOT eaten by cannibals or some other such fate!

Ransom,

Jill, I don't know if that's such a good idea. I'd be afraid of what he might do with me.....He might come up with something worse than cannibals — like make me go to a pyrate Barbie Doll convention.

Aaah... I can see it now.... Red-Handed Jill, Ransom, and Rogue Mermaid at a Pyrate Barbie Doll Convention planning how to rescue Candie (or what was left of her after the Cannibals cut out her heart....)

Too bad this isn't a Steampunk comix, then they could get Candi a mechanical heart.....

Oh well................ :rolleyes:

speaking of Steampunk Comic... can't wait to see what you do there.

Mr. Hand you have quite talented hands...and a wonderful imagination. The comix are fantastic.

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

This was in the What does you Avatar mean thread in Beyond Pyracy

I figure it fits better here.......

Red-Handed Jill

Patt - I'd suggest featuring Ransom in a comic as a peace-offering. But NOT eaten by cannibals or some other such fate!

Ransom,

Jill, I don't know if that's such a good idea. I'd be afraid of what he might do with me.....He might come up with something worse than cannibals — like make me go to a pyrate Barbie Doll convention.

Aaah... I can see it now.... Red-Handed Jill, Ransom, and Rogue Mermaid at a Pyrate Barbie Doll Convention planning how to rescue Candie (or what was left of her after the Cannibals cut out her heart....)

Too bad this isn't a Steampunk comix, then they could get Candi a mechanical heart.....

Oh well................ :blink:

Hmmm...well, my colourful past did include a gig as a marine pathologist and hydraulic equipment repair. Ransom and Rogue Mermaid could wreak havoc among the barbies while I created some mechanism to fill the hole in Candi's chest...

RHJMap.jpg

eeeek.jpg

:unsure::(;) ;)

Poor candy.......

RAKEHELL-1.jpg