Eat Lead!

blackjohn

I have been in on the bigger kickstarters for this game (the first, second, and fourth if I recall).

It is a great game, and the figures are awesome. Sadly, because I am a typical minisature gamer, I have a crap-ton more figures in my collection than I have time to paint.... so I haven't even started painting on my first figures from the first kickstarter yet.... despite having them for years now.

But I did get to play a great multiplayer match of this at Adepticon earlier this year. It was a shore raid scenario with 3 or 4 players per side. Tons of fun!

Michael_banner.jpg

• 1 month later...

There's been great advances in the miniatures technology.  Cast resin and 3d printing are  equals to the best white metal figures. Found a whole line 'o 54mm pirates from a UK outfit- Pirates Of The Caribbean | Andrea Miniatures Catalogue | ANDREA WORLD (andrea-world.com)  . Lots of others at a much cheaper price on Etsy. The olde Aurora Blackbeard plastic model is back if ye be needin' something larger and less detailed.

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.

• 1 month later...

2 examples of a 75mm kit depicting a 1650's Buccaneer. Same kit tweeked by different talented artists. HA correct? No clue. 

Edit: My mistake, it's a 54mm kit from Andreas. @ 2" tall.

bucc 1650 1.jpg

bucc 1650 2.jpg

Edited by Morgan Dreadlocke
felony speedin'

PIRATES!  Because ye can't do epic shyte wi' normal people.