Re make of Captain Blood....

Iron Bess

Well first of all is is not a Disney production. It is in the hands of Warner Brothers so blame them for any casting mis steps.

Second, I doubt Bloom would ever even be in the running. His box office value has tanked.

Hugh Jackman?? Hmmm.. maybe. Crow is too old and as for extra casting, I'm sure Warners will hit the reg extra casting offices so you may want to sign up with a few. If they have an open call like Disney did I'll have my friends over there let me know and I'll pass it along to you all ^_^

Glad to hear they will be doing Captain Blood. To bad about Bloom though, after watching him in PotC I immediately thought he'd be an excellent choice for any Errol Flynn type parts as he definitely has "the look", which I think Jackman and Crow lack (although Jackman would be a better fit then Crow).

Edited by Joe Pyrat

JoePyratA.gif

• The Charles Towne Few - We shall sail... The sea will be our empire.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog...? In space?

10094778.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=449109E24F92386BED522DEA327F2AD15C4940990DC260D0

(Ok, Dog doesn't look like that, but you get the idea.)

Edited by Raphael Misson

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Hugh Jackman.

Case closed.

hugh_jackman2.jpg

Oh, yeah. This works for me! :blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I still think Crow is the best choice for the role, Errol Flynn was a action star in his day, and I also like Gerard Butler for the role.

I agree - Crow for the role.

Crow_T._Robot%5B1%5D.jpg

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

I also love Russel Crowe for the part....he can be so handsome and alluring....I can hear him taunt the wench...come on now call me Jaime Boy.

Okay if not Russel how about Leonardo DeCaprio..(sp?) I just saw Blood Diamond recently (for the first time)and was impressed by his work in that film and his south african accent.(and he can be a good ladies man wink)

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Who? :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Who? :D

Tsk... tsk! Just fer you.

Zac Efron -- 'High School Musical', '17 Again'

Robert Pattinson - 'Twilight'

Taylor Kitsch - 'Friday Night Lights' (non-painted six pack)

http://www.menshealth.com/mhguys/images/janfeb07big.jpg

Chris Pine - 'Star Trek' (Captain Kirk)

That's what happens when you have no TV, although I do now know who Robert Pattison is. I liked him better as Cedric, in Harry Potter.

As for the non-painted six pack (too funny!!!), I still think the spray-can joke was hilarious! It makes me laugh every time I think of it. :D

RAKEHELL-1.jpg