PiP Registration forms

Harry

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading through the black powder regulations, and all seems good there, except that flash guards seem to be mandatory on all weapons?

Am I reading this correctly? Or is that the case only if firing in military style lines?

Neither my musket or wife's pistol have flash guards, and I would rathre take care of this sooner than later if I need to.

Cheers

Michael_banner.jpg

I was reading through the black powder regulations, and all seems good there, except that flash guards seem to be mandatory on all weapons?

Am I reading this correctly? Or is that the case only if firing in military style lines?

Neither my musket or wife's pistol have flash guards, and I would rathre take care of this sooner than later if I need to.

Cheers

Hmmm they weren't mandatory last year as none of us have them... honestly they haven't been mandatory at any events we have ever attended for GAoP... so if we need to invest in them in the next week or two... we need to know as well and pronto...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Flash guards are always a good thing to have, but required only for military firing lines.

Thanks for clearing that up Harry... much obliged.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Harry.... I couldn't print out the form, and send it in (no ink for my printer, and Carol well... I couldn't get it printed out)... But I will be there again this year... guess I will have to fill out everything once I get there....

(Hey it was touch and go if I could even get there this year.....But now I know that I will be.....)

Carol traded in alla her American Airways miles to get me there... and she is trying her damnedest to get there herself........ (Dratted Economy...)

Harry.... I couldn't print out the form, and send it in (no ink for my printer, and Carol well... I couldn't get it printed out)... But I will be there again this year... guess I will have to fill out everything once I get there....

(Hey it was touch and go if I could even get there this year.....But now I know that I will be.....)

Carol traded in alla her American Airways miles to get me there... and she is trying her damnedest to get there herself........ (Dratted Economy...)

Glad to hear you'll be able to make it! Call me when you get here and we'll get you taken care of with the paperwork.

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest MySpace Page

Master Hairbone's MySpace Page

-------

There is no more equitable judge than a cannon

Got me packet! And I hafta' admit, after the next couple o' weeks of school, wot with finishing up me research and writin' 50million umpteen papers, I am like t'be MORE'N ready for some drinkin', lads!

(In fact, I have a nearly full bottle of Bushmills Black Bush Irish Whiskey and some of that foine Ron Atlantico Private Cask just ready to go. If I don't dirnk it all beofre then....)

Got me packet! And I hafta' admit, after the next couple o' weeks of school, wot with finishing up me research and writin' 50million umpteen papers, I am like t'be MORE'N ready for some drinkin', lads!

So what are the subjects of your umpteen papers? (I was just telling my prof. that I prefer to write on consciousness or the subconscious when asked to write papers. It gives me a reason to read more books on those topics.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

(In fact, I have a nearly full bottle of Bushmills Black Bush Irish Whiskey and some of that foine Ron Atlantico Private Cask just ready to go. If I don't dirnk it all beofre then....)

Bushmills?...ah...a fine protestant lass here lads...careful...she'll most likely drink us all under the table....

course some of us...Mr. Hand and Meself...do some of our finest drynkin...under the table...?!?!!?

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Bushmills?...ah...a fine protestant lass here lads...careful...she'll most likely drink us all under the table....

course some of us...Mr. Hand and Meself...do some of our finest drynkin...under the table...?!?!!?

Aye, they do that, lapping up the dregs after closing. How do you think 'e became known as Maddogge? On all fours under the table, 'is beard all covered wi' beer foam...what a sight...thirteenth button all hangin' out...eeewwww...

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

"Aye, they do that, lapping up the dregs after closing. How do you think 'e became known as Maddogge? On all fours under the table, 'is beard all covered wi' beer foam...what a sight...thirteenth button all hangin' out...eeewwww..."

And what's wrong with that??????? Many a time I done me best drinking under the table. :( . A foamy beard is a happy beard!!!!!!! :P

Animal

Edited by Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Ah grand... foot stools fer me feet...

Crewe of the Archangel

A foamy beard is a happy beard!!!!!!! :blink:

Animal

i drynks the darker thicker beers.....but with my moustache....hav'nt actually tasted any foam in years!?!?!

Yes, but you both walk around looking rabid three-quarters of the time. The other quarter you're aslee...I mean passed out, looking like roadkill. 'Tis very disconcerting.

Then you put a foamin-at-the-mouth Maddogge in a dress...now that's what nightmares be made of...

Did there used to be a point to this thread?

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

A foamy beard is a happy beard!!!!!!! :blink:

Animal

i drynks the darker thicker beers.....but with my moustache....hav'nt actually tasted any foam in years!?!?!

Yes, but you both walk around looking rabid three-quarters of the time. The other quarter you're aslee...I mean passed out, looking like roadkill. 'Tis very disconcerting.

Then you put a foamin-at-the-mouth Maddogge in a dress...now that's what nightmares be made of...

dunno?.....dont remember?? :P

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

I...think so...I...don't know. All of the threads in here seem to have degenerated into OT discussions. What's needed here is some good, solid forum moderation! (Quick, someone go find a good, solid forum moderator.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG