PiP Registration forms

Harry

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all 50+ of you who have sent or faxed in the form. It is most appreciated!!

Got to keep the Harry happy!! :P

And why not? Harry works hard to keep us all happy... :P

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

yo Harry.....now that i just purchased tickets....you did git me FAX....right??? :blink:

Relax, just ignore what you know who posted... Harry will get yer stuff...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Yes, I faxed ours and got the confirmation....

Can't remember where in the world I put them after that....maybe in my purse....might still be in my desk drawer....hurm.

Find em and bring em, just in case...

Crewe of the Archangel

I know registration was supposed to close today (okay yesterday for those who hold firlmly to midnight being the end of the day).... But I was talking to a member of the local crew this evening, and he has the vacation time and the desire to go. Would it be acceptable if he faxed in a registration on Monday or Tuesday? He would do it tomorrow, but he will be on the road to pick up his new boat...

Thanks for any help you can provide with this...

If William Red Wake is paying attention to this thread, and a late registration is acceptable, could you add Mark G. to the Mercury Crew list. Thanks mate.

Oh, and this is Mickey (Michaelsbagley) posting on wife's laptop and hence her logon ID.

Edited by Kate_Souris
Banner.jpg

Yes, I will accept the forms faxed to me thru at least Tuesday.

Mark attempted to fax his form through first thing this morning, but later saw an error message on his fax machine. He is unsure whether the error was related to his faxed form or perhaps another fax sent by someone else after him. Could you please send a confirmation email to either him, or me at "michael AT re-enactmentevents DOT com"? If the fax did not go through, we would like to get it in ASAP as he is already a day later than what Harry said would be okay (there was no fax machine in the hotel he was at while on the road).

Thanks again for your help and patience regarding this last minute addition!

Michael_banner.jpg

I will check and let you know.

I will be sending out to all who pre-registered the package containing the re-enactor schedule, info about the park rules, maps, gate combo, vehicle and individual passes to get into the park at no charge and gobs of other valuable prizes. The package is expected to hit the carrier pigeon tomorrow (Friday).

Edited by Harry

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

Fort Taylor Pyrate Fest MySpace Page

Master Hairbone's MySpace Page

-------

There is no more equitable judge than a cannon

Got his form.

Yes, I will accept the forms faxed to me thru at least Tuesday.

Mark attempted to fax his form through first thing this morning, but later saw an error message on his fax machine. He is unsure whether the error was related to his faxed form or perhaps another fax sent by someone else after him. Could you please send a confirmation email to either him, or me at "michael AT re-enactmentevents DOT com"? If the fax did not go through, we would like to get it in ASAP as he is already a day later than what Harry said would be okay (there was no fax machine in the hotel he was at while on the road).

Thanks again for your help and patience regarding this last minute addition!

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

-------

The estimation from the US Postal Service is that many of you should receive your packets by this Monday. If, for some reason, you have not received it before you leave to come here, email me soonest and I will send you the goodies via email. Some of you will have a vehicle pass and the regular participant pass included in the packet. That's because I only know of a couple of folks who will be driving. So, the bottom line is that either pass will get you into the park early. Those who need the vehicle pass can get it when you get here. Its purpose is to inform park staff that your vehicle is supposed to be here after hours (so you don't get towed outta here!). And, you can always get all the stuff when you get here. My cell phone will be super charged up and waiting for all the help calls!

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

-------

I'm prepping as we speak for 21 hours of car sickness.....

WHOO!

oh yeah.....i flyin down....but on the flight to keywest proper...the planes are so small...that last time they weighed me...(just me)....then made me sit in the back...(to offset the engine)...and on the left...and made everyone else sit on the right...for ballast

:lol:

no really

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Here's the Mapquest link to the park:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=...y=us&zoom=6

Basically, we're located on the southwestern tip of the island. E-Z driving directions: Stay on US1. When you get to Whitehead Street, turn right. Whitehead is one block past Duval. Continue to Southard St (first traffic light after turning right on Whitehead). Turn left at traffic light, go thru Truman Annex housing area and follow the signs to the park.

Hairbonesig.jpg

-------

-------