Catalog of Crews

If you have a crew already listed, Have a crew you would like listed please post it here or contact me as we are trying to re-organize this section and cut the inactive topics. If you have a crew here I need the crew name and the Captain!

CrewE of the Archangel- Captain Sterling
The Cursed Few- Captain Midnight
The Resurrection- Lady Barbossa
The Great Lakes River Pirates- crazycholeblack

If you do not have a crew here and would like to post yours I will need the crew name and the Captain...

If you have not posted here to let me know or contacted me via PM or e-mail your crew thread could possible be deleted so please contact me ASAP!

Best Regards,
The Black Syren

EDIT:

Catalog of Crews

82nds REVENGE (MISSOURI) A work renaissance performance group traveling the Midwest performing at ren faires. Our main focus is live steel and living history. We have and are looking for individuals for our group that are skilled in the peaceful arts, including but not limited to cooking, wood crafting, sewing , black smithing, armoring, brewing, and painting/drawing.

ANCIENT CITY PRIVATEERS (FLORIDA) They provide fun, educational, and historical activities in a safe, clean, and family oriented environment for people of all ages. Their mission is to help people learn about maritime history of St. Augustine, Florida.

ARIZONA CORSAIRS (ARIZONA) Incorporating the theme of pirates and piracy in all forms for our enjoyment and the the enjoyment of the public.

ATLANTA PIRATE & WENCHES (GEORGIA) Drinkin', pillagin' and other acts of debauchery

BLACKBEARD'S CREW

BRETHREN OF THE PLAINS (COLORADO) This here be a gatherin' place for all of ye! Specifically for all those brave buccaneers living in the beautiful (though inconveniently dry) state of Colorado, as well as surrounding areas.

BROTHERHOOD OF THE CROSSED BONES (TEXAS)

BROTHERHOOD OF THE GULF (TEXAS)

CHARLES TOWNE FEW (EAST COAST/CAROLINAS) To increase knowledge of our period (1690-1820), acquire authentic period dress, living history and the sweet trade from Georgia to North Carolina.

CREWE OF THE ARCHANGEL (EAST COAST) Living Historians dedicated to accurately portraying early Colonial Maritime History and the Golden Age of Pyracy.

CREW OF THE CERBERUS (CHICAGO) Our crew belongs to a group called Belegarth, a Medieval/Fantasy fighting game, and as far as we, know we're the largest). Our crew operates out of Chicago.

CREW OF THE MERMAYDE () A pirate living history crew from the Restoration period, 1660 - 1680.

CREW OF THE SCAVENGER (South West Florida) Living History group.

CREW OF THE THUNDERKISS (LOUISIANA) We're a social group of Pirate Wenches, Pirates and like minded folk out of New Orleans.

CURSED FEW (GEORGIA) Working together with other pirates in the area to support different events, such as 'The Southern Pirate Festival' and the 'Tybee Island Pirate Festival'.

DEVIL'S BROOD PYRATES (CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES) We do anything from re-enactments to performing, with a required certain level of historical authenticity

FERNANDINA PIRATES CLUB (FLORIDA) Promoting our annual 'Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival' and the community at large and try to do our part to better life in our charming little seaport town.

FORSAKEN PYRATES (GREAT LAKES) Pyrates, Privateers, Pyrate Hunters and presently gathering supplies and allies round the Great Inland Seas....we are whatever pays the better.

GREAT LAKES RIVER PIRATES (GREAT LAKES) To educate in Matters regarding River Piracy as it was practiced inland on the Lakes and Rivers of the 18th and early 19th C.

HALF MOON MARAUDERS () We are a living history group dedicated to the golden age of piracy. We aim for historical accuracey, but we aim for fun first and foremost.

JADE DRAGON PIRATES (CANADA) Performers, entertainers, characters, fighters

KERN COUNTY PYRATES & PRIVATEERS (CALIFORNIA) We teach, live and recreate the Golden Age of Pyracy. Swift camps, sail crews to sewing, wood carving to chart making, we are a group of craftsmen of all things Nautical.

MERCURY (NORTH AMERICA) Portraying late 17th and early 18th century pirates and medicine

PIRATES AND BUCCANEERS OF THE RESURRECTION (UPPER MIDWEST) Historical fiction pirates, buccaneers and smugglers utilizing historical realism between 1660 to 1770 mixed with pirate lore, sea myths, Hollywood legend & novel fiction.

PIRATES OF GDANSK (POLAND)

PIRATES OF THE DARK ROSE (EAST COAST) Pirates fer Hire, specializing in Cannons, Blades, and Birds

PIRATES OF Ill REPUTE (COLORADO)

PIRATES OF NORTH TEXAS (TEXAS)

PIRATES OF ONSLOW BAY (NORTH CAROLINA) Pirate group

PIRATES OF THE TREASURE COAST (FLORIDA) Pirate themed festival, parties and corporate events

PIRATES OF TREASURE COVE (CALIFORNIA)

PORT ROYAL BUCCANEERS (FLORIDA) Theatrical & historical re-enactors showcasing the Golden Age of Piracy, as experienced in Port Royal Jamaica.

PORT TORTUGA "TORTUGANS" (?)

PRESENTING THE PAST (FLORIDA) Interactive historic character presentations and courses

PYRATES OF THE COAST (WASHINGTON) Pirates and a pirate band ready to take your guests on a rollicking nautical adventure of a lifetime

RHODE ISLAND PIRATE PLAYERS (Pirates of the New England Coast) (NEW ENGLAND COAST)

ROVING FLEET (CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES) A chapter of the Devil's Brood Pyrates with emphasis on travel through the U.S. as vendors and Performers

SAN DIEGO PIRATE COALITION (CALIFORNIA) Gambling, sword fighting, pillaging, or simple things like dressing in Renaissance Fair themed outfits and/or talking like a pirate.

SEARLE'S BUCCANEERS (FLORIDA) Historic English & Spanish re-enactments from 1513 to 1702

TALES OF THE SEVEN SEAS (CALIFORNIA) Pirate re-enactments, fairs, promotional events charitable benefits, festivals, and much more

VIGILANT CREW (MARYLAND) The Vigilant Crew is based out of Baltimore, Maryland and focuses on naval life during the 17th and 18th centuries.

WEST COAST MUTINEERS (FLORIDA) Pirate crew out of Tampa, Florida.

YE PYRATE BROTHERHOOD (NEW YORK) To provide realistic portrayals of pirates and other sailors to the public

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a crewe and its captain be me

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Damnation woman, ye spelled crewe wrong!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

Sorry but the spelling is very important.. so roll yer eyes all ye want

Crewe of the Archangel

Did you have to throw out such a challenge? ye know I just cannot resist..Pokes and prods him with her Trident, ties him to the mast, has her fellow ladies go over him and seizes the coin pouch in tirumph..now let that be a lesson to ye..Who be next...

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

A coin pouch filled with moths and a lot of nothing is a lesson to be learned? **slips from the ropes,all too easily with only Syren's granny knots to undo, picks up Syren's trident and tosses it over board** I certainly don't care fer an empty purse, but if yer happy with it... then be my guest, keep it, tis all yers. **removes hat, bows** Afternoon to ye ladies, casn't say tis been a pleasure. **makes his way down the gangplank and heads for the nearest ordinary, content to feel the three guineas still hidden away in his shoe**

Crewe of the Archangel

The Cursed Few---Jonah Macagie Greene, Captain, alias "Captain Midnight"

The Cursed Few

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

LMAO! Sterling... :::Shakes head:::

Updated!

The Pirates and Buccaneers of the Resurrection, a historical fiction crew based in the upper midwest.

The website has a forum, calender, links to other crews, events, sutlers and more. Plus, if you want and are able to, you can join the crew; register on the site and send a message to the Captain. No fee required for joining; I only ask that you have the desire and black heart to be active when able to.

We are recruiting gents and ladies of various status to join this new adventuresome crew. Plenty events to attend. Have you the black heart and the gullet to be a pirate or buccaneer?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 5 weeks later...
Pokes and prods him with her Trident, ties him to the mast, has her fellow ladies go over him and seizes the coin pouch in tirumph..now let that be a lesson to ye..Who be next...

Sadly, I am but a poor humble pyrate. Feel free to tie me up with all the ladies though. :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Krewe of Pirates - Mardi Gras Marauders

An while we may be the Northernmost Pirates on the East Coast, our crew, tha Pirates of the Dark Rose, darkrosepirates.com, are based in Maine, but do get all the way down to Key West and out to Port Washington. I be tha Captain, Crudbeard by name (I didn't choose it) an we would love ta get in contact with any others in our area. Thankee fer includin us in yer list of crews

• 2 months later...

The Iron Lotus - Captain Duncan Patrick "Mad Dog" MacNamara

We're located in Oklahoma, and our MySpace is http://www.myspace.com/ironlotuspirates

We're still transitioning from our old website, whose host is closing down all their webhosting services, to Myspace... so check our MySpace for updates.

Full SCA Name: Lord Captain Duncan Patrick "Mad Dog" MacNamara Nevarsson Seamus O'Dohmnaill of Clan Haddock, Pirate Lord of Northern Ansteorra

Edited by Captain_MacNamara

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

• 2 weeks later...
If you have a crew already listed, Have a crew you would like listed please post it here or contact me as we are trying to re-organize this section and cut the inactive topics.

If you have a crew here I need the crew name and the Captain!

CrewE of the Archangel- Captain Sterling

The Cursed Few- Captain Midnight

The Resurrection- Lady Barbossa

The Great Lakes River Pirates- crazycholeblack

If you do not have a crew here and would like to post yours I will need the crew name and the Captain...

If you have not posted here to let me know or contacted me via PM or e-mail your crew thread could possible be deleted so please contact me ASAP!

Best Regards,

The Black Syren

Lost Souls of the Iron Brigade Captain Terry(Iron Hand) Roller... myspace under both names

galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins

• 3 months later...

If you would like your crew to be listed please take a look at those already listed and the info they have provided for their crew. If you send me more information about your crew besides just a name I can place it among the others. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Cap'n Black Jack I will have yours up shortly....