Hear Ye Hear Ye

blackjohn

Wow....

Jenny peers about the strange ghostly frame of the pub..

Gingerly touching the walls and tables to see if it's really there..

"halloo?"

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

You know the old saying, "Rome wasn't built in a day."

Stynky deserves a BIG round of applause for getting us to this point. I'm sure the bric-a-brac will follow.

And hey, mods, now's the time to test this software out by editing the title of my post so the first Hear is spelled right.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Arrrrr we really back? :lol:

I was concerned that Talk Like a Pirate Day was going to get here and there be no pub about to celebrate in. Looks a little bit like a Hurricane went through here, but a little bit of brush up and paint should set it all aright. :D as long as we don't sink again :lol: But glad the pub is back.

A round of Rum to all responsible for the return, and a broadside to what caused it.

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

Woah!

Huzzah! Ta see th pub be back!

Scary, creepy, ta see er so stark. Gotta do somethin about all this white-wash, or is it white lead paint?

~Black Nate~

Brenpen185.jpg

A ship in a puddle is better than no ship at all

Dear Saint Brendan, to mention your name is to recall much travelling.

It was in relation to voyages that you emerged as a popular Saint.

The Irish became great travelers thus spreading their faith everywhere.

Protect not only mariners but also all those who go down to the sea in ships. Amen.

"Oh, look the Pub is back!" Steps in the door. "Aggrhhhh.....snow blindness." Throws up my hands to shield my eyes. "Where are my sunglasses? Blast, I know they aren't PC, but until the glare dies down, they stay on my peepers."

I think we should mint a commemorative coin with Stynky's face on it. Huzzah indeed!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Gee I guess they needed the planks and mast for another ship...eeerrr LoL...Hope this aint the end eerrr of the "Fix"

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Woah!

Huzzah! Ta see th pub be back!

Scary, creepy, ta see er so stark. Gotta do somethin about all this white-wash, or is it white lead paint?

Maybe we've all died and gone to heaven...

:wub:

I'm sure our man at the helm will do everything in his power to restore the Pub to its original hues. One step at a time...

My Home on the Web

Mr. Maceck...

How are you?

I don' believe we have our mod tools back yet. I don't see mine anywhere.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

By gum! You are right, I didn't see any mod tools on mine either. Maybe they are hidden somewhere? Or maybe Stynky isn't going to fuss with any of those settings until he determines who the mods will actually be.

In any case, I'm happy. I just finished off a pumpkin muffin with cream cheese frosting, and am nursing my morning brew.

EDIT: Actually, it seems we do. Notice you can see IP adds for posters. I went to the first post of one of the threads in Plunder, and clicked on P Edit for that post, then clicked Full Edit. It opened up that first post in full -- body, title, etc.

Of course, I didn't actually do the edit on that post since there was nothing I wanted to edit, but it seemed to be working fine.

My Home on the Web

And yet you did not fix yer post...

Or is it that yer not a mod o' this area?

Wotever th' case, the pub's back!

Can't wait ta see wot Stynky does wi' th' place!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I thought maybe I'd be able to edit my own post's title block, but it seems only mods have title block editorial powers. And I'm only the mod for Plunder, not here.

But I'll go back and double double check my first post to see if, as originator, I can/cannot edit that portion.

This is actually kinda fun, testing to see what this new Pub can and can't do. It's like... imagine how much fun Scotty must've had when fussy around with the upgraded Enterprise!

:D

My Home on the Web