jimmy buffet

black beard

I live in Jimmy Buffet Hell in Cincinnati, where when he rolls into town people cover their cars with "We love Parrot Head!" "Love Live in the Mayor of Margaritaville!" I just shake my head and try not to rear end them.

But strangly, he's started to grow on me...*laughs*

• 1 month later...

And the good Pyrate Buffett be comin' to Chicago on August 28th, and of course I won't be here... blast the luck! ! !

;)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

dont feel bad morgan...i had myself and 3 other people trying to get tix to the show here july 3rd....never could get through...show sold out in 3 1/2 minutes.

arrrrr ebay it is!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

LOL, Paisley... mebbe when I get back, a bunch of us Pyrates can all go to one of his shows... that'd be too kewl... be careful with them eBay pirates, they be blood-thirsty, they be!

;)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."