Is this the place?

Greetings Mr. MadL. I be yer humble pyrate Captain Blackfoot. Apologies to you sire. Here be my coin purse. A round fer the pub and a bottle fer Mr. Mad L there. By the way, you wouldn't be related to a dear old friend of mine who once frequented this establihment known as "Mad Matt" would ye? Probably not.

:(

Ahhh, now that hit th' spot indeed!

No relation t' anyone here, or elsewhere fer that matter....none that would admit it anyway.

But I have seen that name from time t' time around.

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, thank ye all fer the warm welcome back. Tis' has been a long time from ye olde pub. I hope to post some recent images of the little lass once I get back from my visit to California. Speaking of which and I do believe I have mentioned this before....I HATE FLYING! Seriously, I have a doctor's appointment a few hours before my flight so I can get my anti-anxiety pills. Mix with a bottle of rum and whalah, I hope life will be so much better for me and this flight!

signature4.jpg]

Blackfoot... all ye need is blinders and a poster dangled b'fore ye of Mermaid and we ladies of the Pub t' help ye through such a perilous travel. Surely we can be a distraction for ya so as to keep yo'r mind off the fact ye be flyin'. :(

I do hope though, all be well with yo'r trip to California, mate.

~Lady B

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:lol:

Now... Bo, Blackfoot.... I know this be a bit childish... but even helped me out since I'm no major fan of heights but... flying in a plane ye can play games if ye sit near a window or not.

I did this with m' nephew when he was young and he flew with me down to Arkansas to visit my dad when he lived there.

Again, helped my nerves to where I LOVE to fly when being childlike with the big jets, gawking at the landscape below, pretending you were an eagle or some angel... or even like you were in some movie or like in my favorite childhood animated series The Mysterious Cities of Gold where they flew in a great Golden Condor... or pretend something else.

Make a game out of it. Take something with you like music or a book. Pretend it's a long lasting roller coaster.

Hugs fo' ye both, flying is a bit hair raising but still a decent way to travel to get to one point to the other quickly if driving is not an option.

~Lady B

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Mr Blackfoot.. you are highly missed, your face and words havn't made us smile in many a day til now.. and here I thought you were just another spammer troll!

welcome again to the pub.. first round is on me..

"clinks a few gold in her pouch to get RAY's attention"

I'm glad you are well and so are both your lasses.. Give us news when you can but make it pronto!!

CHEERS matey!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye, Tis' so good to hear from me dreamy lass Miss Merrydeath! I had once crept in (under me own guise of Blackfoot) and began a post for your wonderful up and coming birthday. But, I don't think ye recognized me. That be alright though. I am but a humble Pyrate not wantin' recognition but only wealth and "infame" if ye know what I mean Darlin'.

Capt. Bo! Tis' liken myself. Ye visit ol' man Hobbs in the deep and surely return back to the livin'. So good to see ye mate, The time is still not buried to unstable our steeds and meet halfway for a good cold tub o' Grog!

signature4.jpg]

I Know Grog.. wonderful guy. :)

Blackfoot, you are the original pirate.. hide yourself in plain site. :)

I do miss you and your lovely Miss, the Mermaid. Its been a long time since we got to smile at ya and your wiles.. mu berthday was a bit odd.. had surgery twice now, and wondering who I pissed off in me former life.

stay a bit an have a drink on me..

ole Merry!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• 5 years later...

Ha ha ha. I must have missed this one.

Abdikarim Mohamed from Merka, Afrika via an Oklahoma City IP address.

Good stuff.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG