PIERCED PIRATES....

Paisley

was lookin at photos of pip....

*shouting* MASTER STUDLEY! WOTS THAT YU 'AVE IN YER GOATEE???

labret?

anyone else pierced?...or tattooed.

post yer pics?

(be quite scupper!...i'll show mine at the most opportune moment!)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

necktattoo1.jpg

here's one ta get ya started...

El Pirata Posted on Dec 26 2003, 11:55 PM

Foreskin?

no...i don't have that pierced....lol... ;)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

i double pirate dare ya to get that..area...pierced...or pictured! lol

I was drunk and dared my gf at the time to do it, she did, with a nail no less. I had not thought she would do it but she proved me wrong. Big mistake on my part. NO, I will not post a pic of it.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

ok....here's a couple more...the faerie (old one) is on my arm, and the skull is on my hand.

i still need pic taken of my back, will ya help me ep??? (just don't eat me, *snicker)

HANDTATTOO2.jpgARMTATTOO1.jpg

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Ok, take off all your clothes, look into your web cam, that's linked to my PC and I'll take a screen shot. then turn around and I'll take a screen shot of your backside too.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Oy, I really want a tattoo . . . but I can think of no design that I'd want to have on my body somewhere for the next sixty or seventy years -- so I have a feeling I'll remain tattoo-less. Sigh.

No piercings, either, though that is another story . . .

I am now "Captain Charlotte Savvy." Sorry for any confusion -- I'll only be making this user-name change this once! :)

Not that I'd be drunk enough or stoned enough to do it, but how much does that kind of tattooing cost?

Rumba Rue

**The best part of valor is discretion** B)

The one on my back I got cheap, $150. The big one on my calf was $100 and the smaller one on my other calf was $70. I forget what the others cost.

anyone else pierced?...or tattooed.

post yer pics?

Ok, so ears dont count---and I have not been brave enough to let any of the ex wives hammer a hole in my ???? well, you get the idea.

So here is the ink.

Arm.jpg

Right.jpg

Left.jpg

I have some ink designs of a pyrate nature that I am going to have inked in in the coming year-----Pyrates forever, Forever Pyrates, B)

Andre LeClerc

never even asked my mommie

for permission, master of

the St. Vitas Dance

file.jpg

"When in the midst of heaving, shipboard fightin, my old pappie use to say----If you aint cheatin, you aint tryin"

RumbaRue Posted on Dec 27 2003, 12:13 PM

Not that I'd be drunk enough or stoned enough to do it, but how much does that kind of tattooing cost?

all depends on how many colors, location, size, & details....

my neck was $200, hand was $100, arm was $100...my backpiece was $800 (get pics later)..and very cheap for what it is. you also have to remember i'm in washington dc/fairfax county, one of the top 5 most expensive counties to live in.

btw-you DO NOT want to be drunk n get tattooed...that is unless you like alot of blood & shabby work. they make a creme called "emla", numbs the skin, if yer interested.

as far as piercings go...just got my nostril done, had my generic bellyring for 10yrs now, and one more piercing...

ummmm.....hummmm...shall we say...somewhere near aruba? B)

B)B);)

and i didn't do it with a nail ep! ;)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Andre LeClerc-

love that tribal piece in the middle pic...native northwest indian??

my neck piece is a blackfoot indian design & after i win the lottery, B) i'd like a full sleeve of southeast indian work (choctaw, siminole, etc)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

El Pirata Posted on Dec 27 2003, 11:50 PM

QUOTE (Paisley @ Dec 27 2003, 07:36 PM)

my neck was $200, 

You're kidding. Holy cow! I forgot how much highway robbery was going on in tattoo parlors in the US. 

yeah...pertty pricy, but it was in georgetown (wash dc) and they said the skin was a little tougher to do rather than an arm or back...i guess pulling the skin taught n such (? who knows).plus, trustworthy...and clean.....

better job than what i could do!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Then you'll like this, Pirata..My right sleeve is 19 hours at 200-300 an hour.........Starting plans for the left sleeve..Going to try and shoot for a grand or so.........Really good artists get a high price; but in reflection, the comes around goes around..Most inkslingers I know have to pay upwards of 500.00 an hour to get theirs done!.....

:rolleyes: