PIERCED PIRATES....

Paisley

Most of my tattoos were done by the same guy in Panama. With the exception of my back, they all came out excellent. For some reason the color on my back has had a had time keeping. It has been recolored twice but it keeps fading.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Blood? Oh dear, I'd have ta be blind folded fer that! Otherwise ye be pickin' me up off the floor after I've passed out from the sight!

Me ears be pierced twice, and that be enough, as the second peircing hurt like hell. I hate pain.

Rumba Rue

**Compared to the rest o' ye, I'm normal, oh S**t, now I DO need a drink** :rolleyes:

This one goes all the way around my calf and meets over my shin.

tatt.gif

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Did pirates ever pierce their lips? Probably would have been hard. I want my lip pierced bad, since I was nine actually....musta been the punk rock influence.... :ph34r:

cool tattoos everybody.

"Grrrrr!"-My dog

"When life isn't all that peachy, eat an apple. Moron."-Shorty The Gothic Sausage

I just can't get over EP's male misadventures - er, nail misadventures.... I just shiver and cross my legs and weep just THINKING about it.

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

I love the inkslingers in Panama.  $150 for 5 hours worth of work.  Glad I got most of my work done South of the border.

The thing always is the cheaper you pay, the less quality you're payin' fer.

Nice tats, everyone!

Captain Wolfy Wench

I do agree with that one to a point however in a country where a carton of name brand smokes costs $10 and a half gallon of bacardi rum costs $6 it is assumed that tattoos will cost less as well.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Oh I gots piercings.. but I don't think the pics I have that SHOW them would be allowed on the board! (Anybody been to Weaver's Pirate-perversions Yahoo group would be familiar with them!)

Three in each ear + a cartilage piercing in the left, and both nipples

My tats:

A little dragon on my right thigh (graduation prezzie from my Mum!)

A butterfly on right forearm

A tree with a rising crescent moon cradling an Irish harp over it and "Rowan" beneath the roots on my right shoulderblade

A tribal sun with a celtic lover's knot inside it with "Morgan" beneath it on my left shoulderblade

More to come... it's an addiction

:ph34r:

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

Hey post them up. No worse than most things out in the ether.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

Me needs a course to a recommended ink-slinger in the port DC meself.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!

I bet I'll be doin some Argh'in gettin it done.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

:D

So, ye be surrounded by 200 of 'er majesty's finest Dragoons an all ye 'ave is a musket, a pistol and yer cutlass. What do ye do?.............Kill 'em all!!!

Cpt Sparkle Posted on Jan 2 2004, 08:12 AM

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!

Me needs a course to a recommended ink-slinger in the port DC meself.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!

I bet I'll be doin some Argh'in gettin it done.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

jinx proof tattoos in georgetown...ask for dave or eric, very nice guys. dave did some work on good charlotte...

or

fatty's custom tattoos in dupont circle. great guy, good artist as far as freehand...did my backpiece...cheap! ($800 for a normal $1,200!!!)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

after seeking 'er down....very cool avatar! nice choice mad!

that wench didn't tell me she was in alexandria, va! right down the road, she be! why i oughta...

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I just got a new one!! On my left shoulder... if ya wanna know what it looks like, check out Capt Cat's avatar!!! It's the flag from the Matriarch!!! And it is BAD ASS

can't wait ta see it!!!

if the weather will let up a bit and you can make it over this weekend,I can get pics of all those pretty tatts

B)

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions