V
  • Ransom: Capt Sophia Eisley
    V
  • Patrick Hand:
    V
  • Red-Handed Jill:
    V
  • Cpt Sophia M Eisley: Pew

If you have not replied....Please update me as to what sketchbooks you may have, (in case this list is incorrect.)

Thanks....

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sending Sophia's book to Ransom Express Mail today so with the holiday Saturday it will arrive on Monday... I intended to mail it when Ransom got back from her trip but then I left town and forgot.

This is the only book I currently have so it will leave me with no books until I get the next one from Kate. Once I get that one I'll try to get it done quickly so we can fill the gaps where people have no books. Can't believe it's been almost a year!

Patrick's book has been handed off to Kate.

Received two books from Callenish just a couple of days ago, I assume the one was for June and the other for July. I will try to get them done here shortly.

Edited by Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I received Sophia's book today, safe and sound. Really awesome work, you guys! I am really looking forward to getting my book back and seeing all the kewl stuff inside. :(

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Pew - I will be sending your sketchbook to you the first week of August. At the moment, I'm buried in packing (move to new home), and am preparing to attend Comic Con. :)

Jill - Stay tuned for a PM with my new address (effective 7/31).

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

Just a suggestion, but if any of you have pictures of journal pages, or of your PTC cards, post them to your photo gallery so they show up in the Pub header gallery. It's a neat way to show off our work, and maybe get other people to join up for the fun on the next rounds. :D

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

I will sending Sophia's book off to Patrick on Friday. :P

Oh, and Patrick, I'm going to save that special little something I was going to send you, until I mail your journal back. When you see it, you'll understand why. :P

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

:D Life got int the way. Sophia's book won't be going to Patrick until Tuesday.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Well ter me way o' figgurin' .....there was a two month hiccup, an' then the books get back on track.....

So wot... by about October, this round should be over... all sketchbooks back home safely.... (hey... cool... we know where alla the sketchbooks are... none are "lost".... it's just that some of them are slightly off schedule..... Cool.... we can deal with that....

And I ain't drawn nothin' fer the Pyrate comic thread in forever..... but I kinda had other stuff to do.... if I got a sketchbook in the last few months, I couldn't have done a good job of it... so I have no problem with the Hiccups........

Remember.... this IS fer fun...... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

It's been awhile since everyone checked in. Where are the books? It's now the 11th and I don't have the next one in line.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

8/11/2009, 10:45pm EDT update:

BLACK= Book is confirmed in artist's possession

RED= Where the books should be

• PEW: withoutaname, Matusalem
    V
  • Matusalem: Lady Seahawke, Callenish Gunner
    V
  • withoutaname: Kate_Souris,
    V
  • Callenish Gunner:
    V
  • Lady Seahawke: Ransom, pyrateleather
    V
  • Kate_Souris: Patrick Hand, Red-Handed Jill
    V
  • pyrateleather:
    V
  • Ransom: Capt Sophia Eisley
    V
  • Patrick Hand:
    V
  • Red-Handed Jill:
    V

If you have not replied....Please update me as to what sketchbooks you may have, (in case this list is incorrect.)

Thanks....

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

:rolleyes: Out of the country! Excise men at your door, are they? LOL

Seriously, where ya off to? Something fun, I hope. Does it involve boats! :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

If we're lucky boats will be involved at some point. We're going to spend a few days in the Netherlands and Belgium - Jack's working in Amsterdam in September and there's a break in his schedule so he's arranging for me to fly over during that time. We're doing the whirlwind tour. And I get back on the 16th and Jack gets back on the 17th - just in time to drive down to Ojai.

RHJMap.jpg

Wow, good for you. Do you notice the color of this writing? Yeah, I'm jealous, but have a great time!

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

sorry been out of touch as of late, had an ER visit that turned into a stay. But, after a stress test, heart cath and various tests found the problem and thankfully not quite as serious as first thougt. Just got home from the hospital and am on bed rest for 3 more days. I will be handing off the the two books to Kate by the week's end.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Received Red Handed Jill's book from Kate yesterday. Wow, these things just keep getting more impressive each time.

Ransom, I'll try to get it done and sent to you soon if I can since I know you are currently bookless.

No worries. I'll keep an eye out for it.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Alright folks, we're getting near the end. Please, please, please updat me as to where the books are.

:D

8/18/2009, 9:30pm EDT update:

BLACK= Book is confirmed in artist's possession

RED= Where the books should be

• PEW: Matusalem
    V
  • Matusalem: Lady Seahawke, Callenish Gunner, withoutaname
    V
  • withoutaname: Kate_Souris
    V
  • Callenish Gunner:
    V
  • Lady Seahawke: Ransom, pyrateleather
    V
  • Kate_Souris: Patrick Hand,
    V
  • pyrateleather: Red-Handed Jill
    V
  • Ransom:
    V
  • Patrick Hand: Capt Sophia Eisley
    V
  • Red-Handed Jill:
    V

Thanks....

Yeah.... you got wot I have right... :lol:

Patrick Hand: Capt Sophia Eisley

I just got this story, that I can't figure out how to do..... still thinking bout it.... Cool stuff..... but argh....

So I gotta think about it.... well and draw it before I go to Burning Man....

Th' good news is that I got 2 1/2 pages inked tonight....and I even spell checked alla th' text....

So I should be able to get it done in tyme and mailed off before I go out onter th' Playa....

Come on, everyone. As Pew said, we are getting close to the end of this great third journal round! Let's not get slack and stop checking in. We don't want any books to go missing at this late date. So please, check in and let Pew know whose book you have, or if you have no book at all.

Only two jumps to go, and most of the books will be home safe and sound — after a year of traveling. That is just so amazing. :unsure:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Just a heads-up: I'll be out of the country and then at Ojai from September 9th through the 21st, so don't try to send me a sketchbook during that time.

Oops... I forgot about that.... do you want me to send Capt Sophia Eisley's this Friday,before I head off to Burning Man, or wait until you get back?