Pyrate Sketchbooks

Pew

Pew, since you have Matusalem's snail mail addy, if he won't respond to PMs or emails, maybe you should mail him a quick information request. Send it with a postal delivery confirmation, so we know he got it. Maybe even try and find a phone number?

Excellent idea . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... Mine arrived safely home from Ransom Yesterday....lotsa cool stuff....

I still have Red Handed Jills.... (well I just got it...) But it will be going "Home" soon...

Ya know, whoever is the "Cat Wrangler" fer th' next round.... having everyone's mailing address and e-mail address might be a good idea...

Nada mad.gif

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

• 2 weeks later...

I have made another attempt to reach Matusalem. Pew, did you ever send him a snail mail request?

Also, does anyone know someone who knows him and might be able to get in touch? Better yet, someone who lives close by and could pay him a visit? We need to get Cal's book home.

As for the two lost in the mail, don't give up all hope yet. In the second round, we had two books thought lost, and after about four or five months, they ended up being sent back to the sender. So, they may still turn up. Let's all hope so.

If they don't, I have photo's of the artwork I did in both books, which I will gladly forward to both Kate and Cass. If anyone else did the same, I'm sure they will send them along as well. I also have photos of the work I did in Cal's book, which I will send to him if his book is truly lost. That's one of the big reasons why I always photo the pages I do in each and every book I work in.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I have made another attempt to reach Matusalem. Pew, did you ever send him a snail mail request?

No word . . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

• 3 months later...

OK... I still have Red Handed Jills (she got to peek at it at the Mountain Ranch Rendezvous) and I finaly finished inking it, so she will get it this weekend at Nor Cal. (but she already knew that....)

I've got mine (and Jill's).... but how many got lost this round?

Well Jill got her's this last weekend at Nor.Cal.

Sorry that some got lost.... but we are doing a heck of a lot better than the sketchbook thing I tried to do with the Steampunks..... it only lasted one round, and then everyone just kinda dropped the whole idea... so all of them are lost....

Who woulda thought that Pyrates could be so resopnsible...?

sometimes "sh...stuff" happens.... but we still have a good record of "most" of the sketchbooks finding thier way home.....