How Many of Me

Red Maria

James: 5,256,000 or so. (I didn't take notes)

McGavic: 0 (They didn't even register me! My surname is not in their databank)

No matches, naturally.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

None. I am a non-entity.

One fictional character shares your first name. :o (Personally, I think your name is extremely cool...)

There are 34 people with my name. I wonder if that includes me or not? Did they subtract one for me asking? They must have as Duchess got 0 responses... or am I overthinking this?

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Well zero for 'Rumba' and 6,238 for Rue. :rolleyes::lol::lol:

Now my real name,

There are 42,599 with my first name and 27,385 with my last and only 4 people in the whole USA have my exact name!

**Note: If there are so many with my first name, how come I can't find those little license plates and name tag things with it?

So far I managed to find a small shot glass in Las Vegas and a small heart with my name after years and years of searching. :lol:

Of the 4 people in the United states with my full name, that leaves....4.

It's not accurate.

It told me I am the only person in the US with my full name - and there are two other people with my name in the same town I live in!

Rogue, I agree. I share my father's name, and I also know that here are quite a few in New England with my name, and at least a hundred in Canada, of all places, particularly where the English language is frowned upon.

SHIP2-1.jpg

None. I am a non-entity.

One fictional character shares your first name. :rolleyes: (Personally, I think your name is extremely cool...)

There are 34 people with my name. I wonder if that includes me or not? Did they subtract one for me asking? They must have as Duchess got 0 responses... or am I overthinking this?

She only share's it if someone gets hers wrong!

Personally I think its bunk. :lol:

A guy at a place I used to work had a card listing the officers of a graduating class at his kid's school. They had all signed the card. He brought it in because one of them had the same name as me. The weird thing was, the kid signed his name almost exactly like I did when I was about the same age. (Perhaps there are two of me on different time paths?)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

My uncle on my father's side married a woman also named Kelly. They divorced, and I'm not close to my uncle so I didn't know what became of her...

Until a package I ordered online never showed and the seller and mail carrier swore it was delivered. I was very frustrated until I recieved an e-mail from a woman who said she had received my package and didn't know why (she'd found my e-mail on the reciept), she was also very confused as to why the name on the package was her's. Once we communicated more I found out it was delivered to my uncle's ex-wife who happened to work in the office building next to mine!

It Be Official!

"There are 0 people in the U.S. with the last name Madl.

So I am 100% ORIGINAL! I AM The ONLY One!!!

So, now if ye see's anyone out there try'n t' use me name then ye just reports them t' me so I can go after the fake!!!!

;):lol:;)

*whoohoo! I am the #1 one!!!*

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

My real first name is a popular one (Jennifer), with 1,418,060 also having that first name (that's a given). And there are two with the same first and last name. The other's my evil twin that I've never met. :unsure:

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...