John Levique Pirate days

Maggie

Here's a working link - John's Pass Festival

I used to visit that area a lot, my parents have a condo at the N end of Treasure Island...

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would give this a bump. The crew and I are heading down to treasure island Florida thursday afternoon and staying untill monday evening. Drop us a line if you will be in the area.

If you are into fight shows...John's Pass has a few killer fight shows. I will be sure to get good pictures and videos of the fight.

Cheers,

1stM

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

I spent Saturday at the Pirates Magazine booth with Klaus, Applebooteh and 1st mate Matt.

A great time seeing old friends...could it be any hotter, though?

Heard it reached 96 degrees!

I'm planning to see you all at Piratefest in November!

Hugs to all!

Taking on the world....one pair of boots at a time!

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...a lot of dreams....

It was bloody hot but tons of fun! Sunday broke an hour early as a huge tempest rolled in. To our crewe's credit, we had our booth packed and in the vehicle within 9 minutes from the order to leave.

Good times - great to see our old friends - Marooned, The Bone Island Buccaneers, the folks from the Pirate's Dinner Theatre and the usual suspects, thugs, and thieves.

We had an absolute blast - the festival is becoming one of the "can't miss" events in Florida.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Just got back. Had a horrible time trying to get our of Tampa. One delay after another and then we had to circle baltimore due to hail the size of golf balls.

Other then that We had a great time once agian. Glad to see alot more pirate groups and vendors this year. Got to taste some new rum and share some of Troll's Special home made goodies.

Was great having you there Honour. We always can put those boots to work :) hurricane a pleasure as always.

Many thanks to Suzie for the awsome rooms at the Sunset Vista in treasure island and for putting on one hell of a good festival. Can't beat that resort and the location on the docks was a perfect pirate atmosphere. Also many thanks to the FPF gang for putting up with us all weekend. Glad to see everyone getting along.

All the fighters did a great job. Got to hear many many of my swords ring all weekend long. I will have video and many pictures of all the fights up shortly after I get some shut eye.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

• 1 year later...

2009 was another great year at the festival. Kudos to Sue King for putting together another fantastic event! Was great seeing several fellow pub members, Mooseworth and his lovely wife looked excellent as always and it was great spending some time with Captain Mickey. Please post photos if ye gots em!

Illustration courtesy of Patrick Hand, and his Pyrate Comix. To see comic in it's entirety, click below

http://pyracy.com/index.php?showtopic=13374 All rights reserved.

2009 was another great year at the festival. Kudos to Sue King for putting together another fantastic event! Was great seeing several fellow pub members, Mooseworth and his lovely wife looked excellent as always and it was great spending some time with Captain Mickey. Please post photos if ye gots em!

Hello again Mr. Crispy. Here's a few of my pics. :-)

4592_90813853700_526093700_1853557_7976957_n.jpg<br>

Trying out parts of me wife's kit

4592_90814868700_526093700_1853572_2620588_n.jpg<br>

Uh.... yeah.

4592_90812243700_526093700_1853518_4344893_n.jpg<br>

4592_90812248700_526093700_1853519_7135194_n.jpg<br>

Unfortunate fashion mistake

4592_90812263700_526093700_1853521_2872094_n.jpg

4592_90812253700_526093700_1853520_1027474_n.jpg

4592_90813848700_526093700_1853556_4352090_n.jpg

ihtcbanner.jpg

It was a blast again. Loved the ball on Friday night, all the great pirates and wenches, the VFW gang - my little girl homey crewe there - the entertainers... can't wait until next year. I promise I will bring along Diosa next time.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Twas indded a fine time. As always, Chrispy, ye be the only cannibal I enjoy seeing. Ye Bone Island Buccaneers where fer me the outstanding act o the Festival. I'll be drummin up the pictures from me crew and posing them here shortly...

Mickey Flint

First Mate o' the Harbinger

Me Website...

l_86c90f45206f4ce9bad5d7f52fdc1fc6.jpg

I don't want to bombard this place with pics, so here are a few good ones. And you can click links at the bottom for more.

3626788943_1ebe2d8102.jpg

3627612486_e0b7af44aa.jpg

3627519942_94fca39de1.jpg

3627514578_44d6301632.jpg

3627806884_d527a32e05.jpg

All the pics are in three sets on Flickr.

Pictures of Pirates walking around: Pirate Photos at Levique 2009

Fight Circle Photos Levique 2009

Bohemian Fire Fire Show Photos Levique 2009

It was a fun day out there on Saturday. I wish I'd been able to get there earlier in the day.

Edited by James 1337