New member, permission to come aboard.

Jants

Well my name is Jants, newbie to this forum. Just wanted to share my first real pirate party, which turned out to be a great fun. Got to meet various cast members of POTC, made kids jaws drop to the floor and got to hang out with a bunch of friends and made new ones. They had a nice area blocked off, with vendors and pirates everywhere. Got plenty of compliments and even had Lee, Marty, Treva, Vince, David Patykewich and many others tell me nice things about my attire and over-all look... was amazing. I also ran into Mike, who dressed as Davey Jones and straight up had a blast. This bar felt like Tortuga, they had a wench auction, drunken pirates were everywhere and must have had my picture taken with a million people, LOL! In other words, a memorable evening.

Onto the pics:

Before we left.

JackSparrow329.jpg

With Kate from Topnotchcostumes and my friend Mike as the amazing Davy Jones:

JackSparrow334.jpg

Lee and Marty, great guys:

JackSparrow336.jpg

David:

JackSparrow338.jpg

Scarlette, Gizelle, the gorgeous female Captain Sparrow (clothes all made by Kate):

JackSparrow340.jpg

Treva and Vince, great guys and funny as hell.. had some hilarious chats with these two, while drinking down some rum:

JackSparrow341.jpg

These two were some of the coolest dudes, chatted with them a bit and they looked like straight up pirates, sucked through time:

JackSparrow343.jpg

A lovely wench I met, whom I promised would bid on.. but didn't get the chance:

JackSparrow345.jpg

Being Jack is good. ;)

l_2bae5f0fd83942910023b360bc55ad64.jpg

What purpose does it serve pointing a pistol, when the pistol won't achieve it's purpose in the first place? :rolleyes:

l_f79ade513934bf4b4246c55d58d8f0c3.jpg

You're two *coolest Dudes* are both members of PRP (Port Royal Privateers.

Same as our own Jack that was the MC for this event.

Welcome mate and great pictures! (Although, while the CHOC topic belongs here you might want to scurry up to INITIATION RITES & PUB MANAGEMENT and introduce yourelf to the rest of the Pub....)

Nice to meet you mate :rolleyes:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

These two were some of the coolest dudes, chatted with them a bit and they looked like straight up pirates, sucked through time:

JackSparrow343.jpg

Hmmmm, I've kissed those gents....on the cheek. I know them well. Achoo! :rolleyes:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Aye Jants, t'was a grand event indeed it t'was!

...but did ye get t' sign the naked torso o' those two young lasses run'n round with a marker in hand? Poor, mcdraco saw that com'n t' our table and ducked outta sight he did.....(said he be afraid his lady would break his hand if he even reach fer the pen!)

;)

....now which way was that INITIATION RITES pub, gotta get thar before they clean 'ol Jants outta free rounds!! ;)

*swagger, swagger*

*roll, roll*

*crawl..swagger*

....oops, its that'a way, right..... ;)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!