Happy BD to Ransom!

Chain Shot

And here I thought I missed another Bday of a beloved pirate!

Happy Bday to ye, Ransom! To a grand lass and wicked piratess... B) with a multi gun and cannon :huh: !!!

Pray crossing paths with ye again in time.

And may he obtain what treasure ye desire, m'dear.

Huzzah to ye!

~Lady B

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Well this is embarrassin'. Where's a big ol' treasure laden ship, that needs sinkin', when it's yer birthday?

Aye, I hope ye celebrate it in grand style, when Chain Shot gets back.

Best wishes always, on yer birthday or anyother day!

w.d.

Jacky Tar

Wishing you all the best for your special day!! Happy Birthday!! :ph34r:;):PB)

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Thank you, one and all. I won't be doing much celebrating until the weekend, but then...look out!

And Jill, If I make it to Nor/Cal, we'll share some libations and have a belated toast to each other! B):P

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Thank you, one and all. I won't be doing much celebrating until the weekend, but then...look out!

And Jill, If I make it to Nor/Cal, we'll share some libations and have a belated toast to each other! B):P

Hey - we'll be firing cannons together. Heck of a celebration, that!

RHJMap.jpg

Lilly dashes into the room - slightly out of breath but baring a bottle of fine rum.

Ramson! I am so sorry that the day is almost over with. I want to wish you a very happy birth day! Have a great day or night of it!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

A thousand apologies, ma bijou doux. Bon Anniversaire, Petit!! :huh: Tell my Stand In that you are to be treated as royalty for at least a week's time. Less than that measure would lay insult to such wonderous ocassion.

And I need not remind you what lays beyond Door Number Three... :huh:

As always, my best to you.

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg

Thanks again, to one and all for the birthday wishes. You guys are great! :huh:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

alas.. I missed your birtthday, but my wishes are still heart felt..

many more to ya, loverly lass, and may you find the dubloons for Port Wash!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

To my dear Pirate Gardener friend ~

I do hope your birthday was filled with sunshine and love, fresh spring blossoms and warm wishes all around, with the promise of fair winds, full holds and great days to be had the rest of the year.

Hoping to see you again soon, that we might share a drink or two ~ and sending you my most heartfelt (albeit belated) wishes for a Happy and Healthy birthday ~

Hellebore.jpg

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Auawwww Ransom darling..Happy birthday to ye Indeed!

Your the best! May thet be bested by the best being blessed

yaR WAY BY THE COURSE OF THE WINDS that drives your ship

through all seas calm or naught! Again Happy birth day says Oderlesseye ! :lol:

Greetingsovertherail.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Wow, all these kind words are making me blush!

Alas, Merrydeath, Mary Diamond, Pt. Washington isn't in the cards for me this year. However, I am planing on being at Nor/Cal, also going on in June — see you there, for sure, Eyes. Listen for the sound of cannons and you'll find me, along with TO7S, and my birthday buddy, Red-Handed Jill.

I really wish we could all get together in a nice comfy tavern, sing some songs, tell some tales, and drink libations of choice. Wouldn't that be grand!

For all your kind wishes, for sure, the first round would be on me! :lol:

(And JT.....DR ;) )

RAKEHELL-1.jpg