YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!

Mungo

Wild Shore Press just published my novel of modern and 19th century pyracy, anarchism, and global change, "the Ganymeade Protocol"!!!! Run on over to www.wildshorepress.com in a downloading frenzy :).

three years work and its finally out...whew..... :D

That's really cool. Could you post a direct link to the book, Mungo? I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get to anything other than the reference on the home page on wildshorepress.com which appears to have no link or price.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Googled the title and got to this site that says it is $14.95 for paper and $3.75 for download at www.wildshorepress.com

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200...1208731366.html

on further exploration, you have to go to the 'catalog' part of the www.wildshorepress.com main page to get to the book and price and purchase section. (the catalogue link is in the upper left area of the wild shore press homepage.)

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

Ah, thanks. I did go to the catalog page, but the book wasn't listed there and there aren't any further pages - either that or it is and I couldn't find the link to them. His other book, The Coyote Trilogy, was listed.

[edit] Huh. Now it's there. Someone heard me. :o

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Ahrrrr, now me is go'na have to learn t' read!! :o

*Blast him who taught pirates t' write!* :o

'n Don't Tell Me That Be The French Ether!!! :o

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Congratulations, Mungo!! I wish you success in your writing endeavors! It's a hard life being an author, at times. I have to admit, last weekend was one of those times when it pays off in spades. I had a couple of copies of me book on display at PyrateCon and had an experience every author dreams of - a wonderful woman stopped by me booth and after reading one of me poems, looked up at me with the book in her hand and said simply, "I'll have this." Cockles warmed, I even got the chance to autograph it for her. It's a great feeling having someone "get it." I wish you innumerable moments like that!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."