Long Beach CA Pyrate Festival

Iron Bess

Come on and drop anchor at Belmost Shores in June!!

PRP is the anchor Pirate group for this event again this year.... with our encampment right on the sand! Right on the Ocean....

http://www.longbeachseafestival.com/seafes...t-pierdaze.html

Check all the details and set yer sails for Long Beach!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One I can almost walk to on both days!!!

...well, that be if I get drunk an' not find me way home the Friday befer, oth'rwise I think I drive :huh:

Looks like me June gloom colander be just about full!! Only the weekend of 21st&22nd be empty now :lol:

::idea::

an' thar be a BIG Pirate King Sized fishie tank just cross town were we all can pick our favorite dish and they fry it up fer ye!!!!!

I'll have a Shamoo-on-a-stick please! :huh:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Hopefully, this time I can find ya!!!

Shouldn't be too hard...

We'll be the only Pirate encampment in the sand beside the Pier. :lol:

We'll keep a weather eye out for all out Pub friends! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 3 weeks later...

(Bump...)

Times a c'mon mates..... tJune 28th and 29th. And this here festival be right on the Sea Shore!

Check the link above for more details.....

Hope to see MANY of you! ;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Savvy Sally Sells Sea Shells On The Shore

savvy? ;)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Oderlesseye and his Wenchy Wench be

thar with the Alliance of the Double Cross :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

The Alliance of the Double Cross will be firing muskets and various other deadly implements from the left wing of the pier. (small arms only, they didn't want cannon.) Drop by our roped off area and say ello.

-Greydog

:lol:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Avast Greydog;

Twas me pleasure to meet ye and yer crew at the CHOC event. Lookin' forward ta castin' me deadlights at ye again at this here shindig.

The pleasure be all mine mate, please do drop by. Just keep walkin to the end of the pier and sheer off to larbord at the sea end and thar we be. (Mind ye don't walk too far, it be a pier not a plank!)

-Greydog

B)

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

The pleasure be all mine mate, please do drop by. Just keep walkin to the end of the pier and sheer off to larbor at the sea end and thar we be. (Mind ye don't walk too far, it be a pier not a plank!)

-Greydog

B)

Bloody pirate humor! B)

I be a seadog not a lubber, mate. I be havin' others do the walkin' off the plank at the point o' me cutlass, not meself. O'course if they be comely wenches they be spared the walk. ;)

Greydog, Will definetely find you then, I know which side you mean, the one with the band stage and the Bellydancers?

Aye Lass tis true.

I believe Pirates of Treasure Cove will also be there.

Hopefully the 'June gloom' will be over with by then.

Note: For those who don't know about 'May gray' and 'June gloom' , here at least in San Diego, it's the two months out of the year when it's cool, cloudy, and drizzly due to the winds pushing the clouds from the ocean over us.

It's really the worst time to visit beach communities up and down the coast.