captrhedd

Captrhedd

I just wanted to say hi to all. I have been a member for a while now but never posted. I just wanted to rub elbows the a few fellow Captains. I hope to be able to post on a semi regular basis and hope to meet more than a few scallywags.

Cheers!

Captain James Antillis Rhedd

The Devils Chariot

Long Island Sound

:ph34r:

Welcome aboard lad.

Tis customery to buy a round of drinks.

I be havin rum.

Now, if ye have a purse that be too heavy fer ye, I be takin that off yer hands just so you can free yer hands up to aid yer self drinkin and havin a good time.

Sit back and relax.

May ye find the what ye be searchin for,

-Greydog

:ph34r:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

where in Long Island Sound are you? I had the great fortune to sail on the University of CT research ship there.. was a treat that still makes me smile. Twas a grand bunch of folk..

I'll have a pirate's blush, Ray.. heavy on the blush. (cranberry and rum)

and better yet, Capt Rhedd.. if you can add some to your profile, that way we know a little bit more about you!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

A pleasure t' meet ye, Captain.

Glad ye came outta th' woodwork t' carouse with us.

Eager an' curious t' hear 'bout yo'r tales.

At the moment... gimme th' strongest damn thing there is in this world! and add about 25 more drinks t' that.

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye, for a bunch of pirates you lot are all sorts of friendly. I feel welcome already. I am docked in a quiet little spot near blue point, (Suffolk County) and just love the summers here. I will post some photos when I can get to it.

On another topic besides the pirate fest here on the island and the pirate fest down in New Orleans does anyone know of any upcoming events or situations that require are particular type of influence?

Powder to the guns, quietly...

Capt. James Antillis Rhedd

:lol:

p.s. Speaking about rum, I will let you all know in my next post about a little yummy rum that will just warm your cockles or raise your ire which ever works for ye!

thanks for the welcoming

I just wanted to say hi to all. I have been a member for a while now but never posted.

So that be why the rum always gone! An' here I thought it be some o' Davey Jones' crew raid'n the cellar...

Welcome above deck mate, make mine a double :lol:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

welcome aboard cap'b'n!

ray, i'll have some mead, please.

there be faires and festivals all over and the season is just starting up!

welcome and thanks for the round! :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

By Neptune's bears! I be surrounded by a pack thirsty sea dogs! alright then belly up to the bar me heartys. Drinks are on me!

BTW I promised to tell you of a of a fun little rum called "pyrate rum xo reserve". As smooth as a new sail and subtle as a bar wench cutting your purse strings as she sits on your lap. In the right combination it makes the smoothest Cuba libre this side of the Indies.

So drink up me heartys and forgive me if I am not familiar with all the protocol. I promise I will study and do you all proud.

Now where did I put my first mate?

Captain James Antillis Rhedd

The Devils Chariot

Long Island sound

:lol:

gee, if'n ye lost your first mate would ye be lookin fer a replacement? as lady snow winks and take a seat next to the cap'n at the rail B)

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Good to see that my fellow Long Island captain has finally made his presence known. Just mind ye don't encroach on me sailin' space. The Sound ain't THAT big, ye know. But me guns are! B)

I'll take a rum and coke made with that Pyrate XO Reserve, Ray. That stuff is mighty good! An' leave the bottle.

Captain Myfanwy T. "Bloodrose" Blodynrhos

The Midnight Rose

"Why is the rum always gone?" ::stagger:: "Oh. That's why."

Depends upon how far ye be willin' t' go, Captain.

Aye, I believe PyrateCon be goin' on this weekend. Many pirates attending that this year.

There be a forum that discusses and shows many of the pirate events around the US and world.

Pyrate Festival forum

~Lady B

:rolleyes:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Capt Rhedd.. posted a pic on your profile!! thank ya.. there be a fun group of mateys called the Free Men of the Sea, or FMOS out of Ct. You might want to give them a note ta see if you can share a drink or three.. and Capt..

we even named the Bartender after someone in a song. A course we be thirsty!! and I have a bottle of Pyrate Rum in me cupboard.. I think the same kind, wondeful bottle, looks like a giant ink well? I have a bottle of Sailor Jerry and a fine bottle of Puerto Rican silver... smooth as silk and just as costly. :)

welcome again to you and your crew... nods at Bloodrose...

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

there is also renspace.com, piratefestival.com, and a slew more.. you can also go to

No Quarter Given for updates.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Merrydeath - I'm not part of his crew, I'm a fellow (tho he may say rival) Captain in the Long Island area. Jus' welcomin' him to the pub an' remindin' him to stay clear o' me ship! There's only so much plunder in these waters!

Captain Myfanwy T. "Bloodrose" Blodynrhos

The Midnight Rose

"Why is the rum always gone?" ::stagger:: "Oh. That's why."

my mistake, Madame Bloodrose!!

give em a broadside of cannonfire over his bow.. that'll show em!!

welcome to the pub to you also, then!

RAY!! a drink to the Capt! (Ray is our virtual bartender and father of 5-6-7?? I named him after my fav song)

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

there is also renspace.com, piratefestival.com, and a slew more.. you can also go to

No Quarter Given for updates.

and i have a group at renspace.com - the pyracy place

~snwo

IWG #3057 - Local 9