Pirates for CHOC - May 2, 2008

Black Hearted Pearl

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to pass this along to my Star Wars friends who are also pirate-lovers. Our group visited the hospital in February to bring a little Star Wars excitement to the kids. We're hoping to go back at least once more this year. :ph34r:

(And no, I'm not dead yet. :ph34r: )

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Just a few more days mates and the Event sets sail!

Thewonderful Doxie Chicks will be entertaining along with other Pirate groups so come and have a good time and support a phenominal cause.

We'll be on the look out fer ya! ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Ahoy mates!

I be puttin' ashore w' me cap'n [read wife] and me sis as close ta 5 as we can. We be ready to drink, pillage and plunder till the cock crows or the guard throws us to the curb. :unsure: Looking forward to Hobnobbing w' me fellow pirates. :huh:

The rum better not be gone! :huh:

IF it's like last year, nothing will really happen till after 7 pm. However, that's mere speculation on me part.

I'd add that it was a lot of fun last year. This year I can't get there until well after 6 pm.

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

I heard th' doors be open at 5pm 'n pirates be ang'n round till the last one fall down.

Told me warden in El Segundo I be head'n out early, bout 3 o'clock'ish I figure it as I trade me normal watch fer me Thursday watch.... :huh: Two 3am wake ups in a row!!! guess I be show'n the bar tender how t' mix a special Black Powder Banger (50% rum + 50% rum + 50% coffee grounds, 'n a splash o' rum on top) :huh:

...suppose I should be pin'n a note t' me frock:

"If found passed out in parking lot when last pirate leaves,

Please tie me t' yer bumper 'n drag me 'ome"

:unsure:

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

UPDATE:

Come when you like....

This years event is also a street faire with lots of Vendors AND.... we just got word that RADIO DISNEY will be coming down as well and doing their broadcast live from the event.

Lots to see and do!

Come on over to see and BE seen!! :unsure:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

UPDATE:

we just got word that RADIO DISNEY will be coming down as well and doing their broadcast live from the event.

Come on over to see and BE seen!! :unsure:

Radio Disney! Hmmm, so many thoughts cross me mind, but I'll save 'em for privates, I think.

Wait....here's one.

Be seen? on the radio? :huh:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

(Bump)...

The Event is tomorrow mates..... :lol:

Come out if you can and have some good sport, good fun and cgood ompany all for a good cause. :lol:

We promise not to tell the others that your GOOD hearted Pyrates! :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:ph34r:

RADIO DISNEY ye say? Ye mean that big goofy hound what walks on two legs? 'n that giant rat what wear a man's breeches???

....Oooooh, I heard me things 'bout them two....'n non good!!! B)

UPDATE:

Come when you like....

This years event is also a street faire with lots of Vendors AND....

Oh, I also saw in Tiger Lee's calendar that he plans to have a picture booth there as well!

If he be donate'n some proceeds t' the kiddies then perhaps we can all go out 'n kidnap some local towns folk, then hold them hostage until they pay for t' ha'e thair picture taken with pirates by the famous Tiger Lee!!!

B):ph34r:B)

Mayhap tis a dumb question....but are the POTC actors going to be in costume? I heard they were visiting the CHOC first during the day with other pirates I thought they might be.

Usually they don't come in garb.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

A pirate tis a pirate tis a pirate, 'n in any other clothing tis still a pirate fer he's heart be black as coal. :rolleyes:

Keep a weather eye out fer us MadL. Me lady is no longer a gyspy, now she be Captain Sasha, scourge of the 7 seas.....err......Anaheim. She be wearing her new hat plus cutlass an' her pistol. See yer there!

Aye mcdraco, ye may not recognize me tonight, see'n as how this be a 'party' I figure I will go formal - put'n on me white silk headscarf 'nstead o' the black

:rolleyes: