Long overdue

It is time to take responsibility for my actions. I must take this oppotunity to make a full and sincere appology to all for my past actions. I will not make excuses, but it is important to me that all my freinds and acquaintences here understand my situation. For those I have attacked and spoken rudely to, I wish ask your forgiveness.

For the past two years I have been adjusting from working man to invalid to college student. During this time I have recieved several prescriptions of various pain meds, none of which I can continue. These have caused extreme highs and lows and have certainly influenced my behavior. Yesterday I decided that dealing with the pain is prefferable to dealing with the side effects, and so I just dumped the last bottle of Vicodin at the pharmacy disposal box. I hope this helps in my daily behavior, as I have turned into a "Jekyl and Hyde" personality that really isn't who I am inside. Bear with me as I re-adjust to as normal as I get.

Yours.. Bo

Well, since the rest of us walk on water, we'll somehow find it in our hearts to be forgiving... :D

No worries - you should know you have friends here and we all go through difficult patches from time to time.

Good luck getting off the pain meds - have had to do that myself.

RHJMap.jpg

Brother, if I can quit smoking -- and stay married -- you can kick pain meds.

Tell you what, when needed, just type up a random attack and aim it at me. It may make you feel better, and my feelings aren't easy to hurt. Just, y'know, keep it above the belt, metaphorically speaking.

<_<

Best of luck to you, my good thoughts are with you.

sig2.jpg

Damnation does this mean we have to cancel the keel hauling we were planning?

<_<

Wish ye well, I do as always. Ye have been a great help to me and my crewe!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I don't think any of us on this forum would claim to be perfect. We all have our "days."

Good luck to you on your endeavor.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Thank you all for the understanding and support. Don't worry, I will not turn into a softie, just need to stop and think before I react and make certain my sharp toungue and quick wit are with me to make intelligent responses rather than being an adolescent raving idiot. I just have to get my mind back in tune with my spirit. Meds can kill that in a person huh?

I will remain the asshole that we all know and despise, but I need to get better at it! :lol:

I survived my youth, my daughters' death and a world of other crap, this will be a walk in the park, just gotta do it.

Bo

best wishes being sent your way, capt.bo

i. personally, don't like narcotics and only take them if i REALLY need tham (and maybe not even then) i found out the hard way, or the easy way, that i can't take vicodin. twas not a pretty picture. we're all here for you bo :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I had the prescription for it from my surgery, but since I am sensitive to meds anyway, I stuck to the ibuprophin. I have a friend who is tremendously addicted to them. I think she would sell herself and kids to get more.. and she made mother of the year at her kids school.. just goes to show what they can do..

carry on, Bo.. and I feel better knowing you are taking care of #1.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Thanks Merry, but I'm really takin care of the family. If it were just me II really wouldn't care much, but they shouldn't have to live with these nasty little side effects. I am happy to report that I am not having too bad a time of it. I don't crave the drug, but the pain is really making itself known, along with those other old injuries I ignored being the "macho" guy on the job sites. ("Nope... didn't hurt" & keep working)

I'll pay for those I'm sure. The worst part right now is insomnia. I could count the hours I've slept on my hands and not use all my digits. Not good for the studies, but this too will pass. Thanks again to everyone, and Sterling, keep that keel hauling on the menu, sounds like fun!

Bo

Thanks Merry, but I'm really takin care of the family. If it were just me II really wouldn't care much, but they shouldn't have to live with these nasty little side effects. I am happy to report that I am not having too bad a time of it. I don't crave the drug, but the pain is really making itself known, along with those other old injuries I ignored being the "macho" guy on the job sites. ("Nope... didn't hurt" & keep working)

I'll pay for those I'm sure. The worst part right now is insomnia. I could count the hours I've slept on my hands and not use all my digits. Not good for the studies, but this too will pass. Thanks again to everyone, and Sterling, keep that keel hauling on the menu, sounds like fun!

Bo

Bo you have never been rude to me..in fact just the opposite. as everyone has already said what else are friends for other than to help each other thru the good times and the bad. If you have need we are here for you...including me.

Big Hugs,

Syren

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

gets in a few hugs of her own, making Bo into a lass sandwiche..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Bo. It's cool..we're yer mates...we're here :rolleyes:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...