"Cutthroats of Corona"

Lady Alyx

Information Website

Hi Folks,

I have seen that a few of yea are planning to go. I have listed here the website for you that are going and those who are maybe interested in going. I know I will be there for the Saturday event since it lasts late and the cannon fire looks so grand in the evenin'.

Hope to see you there...Ody I hope I catch up with you and meet you in person.

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Aye! This one I will be going to for sure.

Actually it be me first pirate event ever, so ye all best be rowdy!!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

mcdrago, ye brings the black corn rye an' I will bring the black powder, there will not be any 'punch' at this har pirate gatherin'!! ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

'spill' rum on the powder? Nay mcdrago, the powder is to be 'spilled' in the rum!! :rolleyes:

Everybody be sure and stop by the Alliance of the Double Cross gamblin den...er...ah..tavern, yea sure..yea, tavern. :blink:

You will find its a great place to lose weight...from yer purse. B)

Fair winds,

Greydog

:huh:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

• 2 weeks later...

The captain says we’re underway

Heave her up and haul away

Underway for Corona Bay

We’re bound for Cutthroats of Corona…

No reason to question why

To the colonies we all must go

Where the sun don’t stop but the wind might blow

There’s two ways out that’s bad and worse

Either through the swamp or you go feet first

If the snakes don’t get you the sun sure will

I heard tell from one who knows

That the girls there they don’t wear no clothes

It’s a wild adventure or an English jail

We’re underway for Corona Bay!!

:huh::huh::huh:

The captain says we’re underway

Underway for Corona Bay

No reason to question why

To the colonies we all must go

Where the sun don’t stop but the wind might blow

There’s two ways out that’s bad and worse

Either through the swamp or you go feet first

If the snakes don’t get you the sun sure will

I heard tell from one who knows

That the girls there they don’t wear no clothes

It’s a wild adventure or an English jail

We’re underway for Corona Bay!!

:huh::huh::huh:

Laddie;

Tis the Corona Jail ye mean!

PM sent.

They be servin' up Corona in jail these days?!! No Rum??????

NINE CORONAS!

Ahrrr, Mcdrago and lady, good meet indeed it was today. 'n we really burned the village down too mate!!! .....really....twice we did!

:lol:

oh, 'n that wrong turn on th' way out....twas not th' ale lad, twas me peepers in the dark o' night 'n pay'n too much mind t' me rear view. Not used to hav'n one foller me from behind, usually I just heave 'round and charge them head on :ph34r:

....oh, 'n that secondly bad turn I made once in town....NOT the ale lad, again 'twas me peepers....guess it be about time I bring me glasses home from the office :lol:

(honestly, gett'n so I can barely read the street signs at night these days..)

OK, so I saw Greydog, sorry mate I did nay stop 'n say high for yer seats they all be full 'n the gate was closed.....but were be the rest o' ye???

(p.s. No, it twas not me 'n mcdrago who started th' fires!!)

The attendance, at Corona, was light; no doubt 'cause o' the heat an the fire, on Saturday.

But the Alliance of the Double Cross was there in spades. They welcomed crew-less (an clueless) pirates like me self, in t' their camp.

I was glad t' finally meet Greydog and Sage Lion. I can't say enough nice things 'bout this group and other pub members there in, like Oderlesseyes.

These mates are black powder enthusiasts, an sword fighters t' boot. This is a group t' look fer at future events.

Aye, Saturday was indeed light. But Sunday picked up a bit, not much, but at least I remembered me picture boxes (camera) on Sunday and caught some o' Greydog's crew as they took th' town :ph34r:

Twas still light on Sunday but thar appeared t' be more o' those t-shirt 'n Hawaiian shorts type out which I hopes was better for the vendors, 'n the sun was a bit covered (perhaps smoke from t' other fire - Which I Had NUTHIN To Do With...honest!)

Aye, I heard that the fire was considered suspicious because it started just as the faire was to open. Then I heard the temperatures were upwheres around 99 degrees.

I know those who favor the faire don't wish it be nicknamed, but it seems the God's' have spoken.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Thank ye all for the kind compliments. T'was a wonderful time to meet folks from the pub. We had a grand time; proving it not be the amount of people at an event, but the amount of event inside the people. A lot of fun and we thank each person that dropped by our camp, we enjoyed yer visit. We be lookin forward to such oppertunities in future.

-Greydog

Alliance of the Double Cross

:ph34r:

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Okay...we were heading over to the Pirate Faire on Sat afternoon around 5:30 and ran into the road block by the Fireboys....we asked how to get there and after a couple of scrambled words, tried...we went to Second and then Hammer and then we took a left somewhere and after finding our way through developments and old dairies and Chino Prison...we almost gave up and there was the Faire...

I looked around for some sign that said that name for the Alliance and not find it..we probably walked past all of you and did not know it. Next time I will get better directions where everyone is going to hang out from the Pub!!!!!!!! Would have been nice to find some of you!

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

Aye Lady Alyx, I arrived Saturday just in time to see the local police chasing everyone away, ye could see the smoke from the road so it didn't take much to guess what had happened.

I pulled alongside a fire chief and threatened t' board him if'n he did not tell what he knew. Being in fear fer his safety he tells me they will open again in an hour or so. With that bit o' information I sailed on to the next town 'n began terrorizing the villagers in search fer more pirates....none t' be found :ph34r:

So I turned her around and sailed back t' the next town and there found some fine sea dogs also waiting out the Spaniard's raid. Once the smoke died down we headed in t' make our attack 'n spent the rest o' the day, right threw e'n one more fire attack! Did not leave until the sun begin t' go down.

Draco wit his lady dear and I at their side could not find a one from the pub we could see as familiar. I spied Greydog, recognized him from LORE, but he look real intense with his crew so I dare not disturb the salt....till Sunday when I caught him 'n he's crew on raid :ph34r:

here are pics from Hellrona :lol: Jacky Tar came by and Hung out with us fer a spell and Pirate Petee was Lurkin about too!

Did not see lady Alyx. Guess eerr tyme and the alignment of the stars and tides was in play when it comes to meet her! However here is a picture of our sign of the XX ( doublecross ) so you know what to look for... next time..

IMG_0667.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Aye indeed, the double X marks the spot.

Twas a fantastic encampment and participants were in a good mood, despite the frequent setbacks--and it were two fires out n about.

Jacky Tar, fantastic t'meet ya. Even though y'cheat like the devil at 9 Man's Morris.

Got some pics up in me gallery, so head on over and check out me website.

Regards,

Captain Dunn, The Sage Lion

THESAGELION.COM

Thank ye,

Captain Sage

thesagelion.comthesagelion.com

Jacky Tar, fantastic t'meet ya. Even though y'cheat like the devil at 9 Man's Morris.

Aye Cap'n Sage, but j'st be glad that all she cheats at, for me fourteenth wife she cheat'd with nine men named Morris!

;)

Do ye have any idea what run'n nine men through can do t' th' edge o' good steel, do ye now?!!?

;)

Aye Cap'n Sage, but j'st be glad that all she cheats at, for me fourteenth wife she cheat'd with nine men named Morris!

;)  

She!!! Bloody Hell, I was called a few things at that event... Heck ol' Sage Lion kept callin' me Richard.

MadL we need t' get ye a woman, lad; this isn't the King's Navy!

(Aside... http://www.nameplayground.com/Jacky ... The spellin' is 100% male... )