A Round For A Lost Soul

IoTreatsmall.jpg

Yesterday, my bilge rat passed away yesterday. His name is Io. It happened while I was at work but that morning I could tell he was on his way out. It seemed peaceful.

He be a part of my family, and I love him. So, Cheers to Io, and I wish him the best wherever he sails to.

I was sailin' the high seas, 'round the Florida Keys.

Trailin' that merchant ship, the one I'd catch and strip.

For she had me swag, and flyin' an English flag.

The loss of a pet is a kind of little death, leaving in its wake a small hole, poignant and focused. When we lost Amenhotep we actually lost two cats, for his brother would not come into the house ever after. My condolences on your loss.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

:lol: Here's ta yer little mate, mate!

Aye, I know the loss of a bilge rat fer sure. Many, many, many years ago me pa had fed mine ta me python. Of all the rats in the breeder tank he just had to select me friend and best breeder male, Sox. When I came home and found what he had done, I so wanted ta feed him to me snake!!

But no deed goes unrewarded, a few year latter me python got outta me cabin and found he's way ta their young pomerainien mutt fer desert

B) every rat shall have he's day!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

My condolences to ye...

I raised many a rodent in my youth and was saddened each time they went to the other side.

Mayhaps they truly live the pyrats life; "A short life but a merry one"

B)

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I am very sorry for your loss. May he be at peace in the Summerland.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Hugs, Love and Blessings to you and your family.

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

I am so sorry your Pirate buddy has gone to the High Pastures. I know I still mourn for my buddy Jackie (Jack Russell Terrier). It's very tough to loose someone who is so close to ya.

May he find all the cheese,

May he find all the pretty gals,

May he find the sunrise always at his nose

May he find the sunsets always at his tail

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg