Fog & Fire by Brigands Folie

Coming soon!

Bridands Folie debut album "Fog & Fire"

I've been privileged to hear most of these songs live & to hear a few of the rough cuts for the final CD. I think music lovers, especially fans of sailing songs & historic tunes are going to be very impressed. Jake & Karen are a fantastic musical duo. This CD is a define "must add" to any well rounded collection.

"If part of the goods be plundered by a pirate the proprietor or shipmaster is not entitled to any contribution." An introduction to merchandize, Robert Hamilton, 1777

Slightly Obsessed, an 18th Century reenacting blog

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much for the promotion, Widow Black! We really appreciate your support and we certainly enjoy having you play with us at shows around the Midwest. I wanted to pop in and let everyone know that Fog & Fire has indeed been released, as of 15-March-08!

Original pirate songs such as Captain's Boat and The River Pirate are featured prominently among 15 traditional and original tracks of the 18th Century, amounting to over 50 minutes of music.

Stop by Brigandsfolie.com for samples, previews, and to Buy our CD! You can also become an official fan of Brigands' Folie by visiting us at Reverb Nation.