Adventures at Anza Borrego Desert

Rumba Rue

For the first time since moving to San Diego, friend Bob took Boats and I out to the Anza Borrego desert for some shooting and 4 wheeling.

For the first time I got to shoot Boat's black powder pistol - I wore some pirate clothes out for the pictures - I did change clothes afterwards.

But when it came time to leave and do some 4 wheeling, well the pictures speak for themselves.... :D:D:D

I was laughing my ass off! :D

Ya Bob, can I hear you tell the Rangers again how you are and experianced 4wheeler? You should have seen the look on their faces...I was busting a gut... :D:D:D

Fun at Anza Borrego Desert

What was even funnier, is Highway 78, that road you see in some of the pictures, was only 10 feet or less away....laughing.gif

mud....desert....desert.....mud........what's wrong with this picture? LOL!

I swear we found the only friggin' mud hole in the whole dang desert! :blink:

Driving home, caused the splattering all over the Jeep which is what you see as the end result.

Bob had to cut his shoes off as they became so stuck in the mud he couldn't get his feet out! So sometime this summer I think we'll go back and try and extract his shoes and the knife he left. It ought to make for an amusing picture. pirateme-vi.gif