Any Pirates coming to LORE this year?

Iron Bess

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ransom has a sudden yerning to be in Corona again. Smell the Eucalyptis (?) trees, (they still have them there, don't they?), deal with the traffic on 91, feel the sun, breathe the smogg...meet up with some fine pirates, and down a few tankards of...okay, iced tea. :blink:

Alas, too far from my home port. But I'll be thinking of you all. And Eyes, I didn't think your Birks were too bad. The rest of your garb was so good, I didn't really notice them. :lol:

Have fun, all.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Ransom..One thing Eye tells ye and thet be next year.. Eye and tha Misses wanna come up to ye home port fer one of your festival o'celebration of pirates! Do ye do Sea fair? or the other big one? Lemme know... My mom lives yonder in Sumner near Pualyp aye how ye spell it...can see the big vocano from thar....eeee Mt . Renair ..eeeekkk wot ever..you gots me notion any ways... :blink: Send muah a few links fer next year when the tyme comes and well talk about it. K? :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

That be grand, Eyes, but Puyallup is outside Seattle, WA. Just as far from my home port (Grants Pass, OR) as you be...almost. I've not been so far north, so don't know about their pirate festivals. Might be a good thing to find out, though, and we could rondevous?

But a year be a long time, and who knows where the tides and wind may take us between now and then. :D

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• 9 months later...

-x -

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Every year I plan to come and then I forget, but this year I'll do me best to remember.

Perhaps if ye tie a string t' yer other finger so as t' remember what th' first string was t' remind ye? :D

Meself, I never forget when LORE be here - ::grab's th' wench by her breasts 'n holds them up:: - it be now exactly four and one half week off!

:D

What's that ye ask? How can I tell by grab'n a wench's breasts?? Why it be easy - ::grab's th' wench by her breasts and holds them up:: - I just count th' weeks on that calendar over there on th' wall

:D

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!