So what be yer real name

Silent

Just wondering, since we are all going by alias and heck we are one big happy pirate family anyway. What be yer real name then?

Mine is Dustin - meaning is Warrior

You don't need the meaning, I just like mine :huh:

Other names gone by: Cypher, John Raven

Mine is Charles.... but I never use it.....

I hate all of the nick-names fer it....What's up Chuck..... Chaz....Chucky.... and Charley only worked when I was little......

I've been going by PATT for the last 30 years.... it's a shortend version of my last name from when I was in the Army

Mr. Patterson, only confuses me.... I thinks someone is asking for my Father....

And my full name is just Way too formal...... Charles Edward Patterson.....

So I just go by PATT (two "T's" and uppercase.... :huh: )

It be Ron...Short for Ronald... Allied to being powerful so I have read somewhere..

Now I await for the next thread to come along thet says ...So whats your social security number? :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Mine is Jeffrey, meaning "God's Peace".

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Mine is Christine, no surprise there! :lol: It's usually listed as French, but sometimes I've seen it as English or Greek. It's meaning comes from the Christian faith: "Fair Christian", "Christ-bearer", "Follower of Christ".

It's funny cuz I'm not all that religious at all, I ask too many questions when it comes to religion. My mom just liked the name and she's also not all that religious either. :lol::lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Mine is Darth. ("Means 'no.'") I wonder if my parents were trying to tell me something?

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Mine's Stephen, Greek for crown. I was named after my great grandfather, a huge history buff. My middle name is of Old English and means " wolf's counsel". It's um... well it's... ok it's Ralph. :lol:

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

The Latin version of Mary means "Star of the Sea" which is much more nautical.

Interesting...that's the name of the Catholic church in Key West. St Mary's Star of the Sea.

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Just wondering, since we are all going by alias and heck we are one big happy pirate family anyway. What be yer real name then?

Mine is Dustin - meaning is Warrior

That's funny, mine is Kelly - meaning Warrior Woman

Oddly enough my best friend is Brenda - meaning sword

Bradley - Broad Meadow

Christopher - Comes from Christopher Robins from Winnie the Pooh

I like spelling Brad in kanji better though, you can get Way of the Naked Warrior :lol:

If my brother were my sister he would have been named Winiferd, my mom liked Winnine the Pooh. Crazy old bird :lol:

Conceptual Simplicity, Structural Complexity, Achieves a Greater State of humanity.

David Scott Bradshaw... dunno 'bout the meaning but David was a kick-ass and take no names kinda King from the Old Testament. I'll go with that. But I'm still officially Bo, it's on my checking account too!

Bo

David: Hebrew, means Beloved

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/