So what be yer real name

Silent

Jana.....my mother named me for the Hebrew form, meaning "God is Gracious"; a few years ago I ran into a Jana from India, and their translation is "Queen of the Sea". Rather fond of both versions. :lol:

MaeBar-1.png

The world stands out on either side

No wider than the heart is wide.

~E. Millay

Mae, what is your sister's character's name? I just keep calling her Jack's wife...

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

My name is Kimberly and it means “Ruler” in English.

And What my name means about me personally…Which is rather scary as that is truly my personality…

There are 17 letters in your name.

Those 17 letters total to 77

There are 6 vowels and 11 consonants in your name.

What your first name means:

English Female From the wood of the royal forest. From the royal fortress meadow. A surname and place name that can be used for both genders, although it is more commonly used as a girl's name.

Your number is: 5

The characteristics of #5 are: Expansiveness, visionary, adventure, the constructive use of freedom.

The expression or destiny for #5:

The number 5 Expression endows with the wonderful characteristic of multi-talents and versatility. You can do so many things well. The tone of the number 5 is constructive freedom, and in your drive to attain this freedom, you will likely be the master of adaptability and change. You are good at presenting ideas and knowing how to approach people to get what you want. Naturally, this gives you an edge in any sort of selling game and spells easy success when it comes to working with people in most jobs. Your popularity may lead you toward some form of entertainment or amusement. Whatever you do, you are clever, analytical, and a very quick thinker.

If there is too much of the 5 energy in your makeup, you may express some the negative attitudes of the number. Your restless and impatient attitude may keep you from staying with any project for too long. Sometimes you can be rather erratic and scatter yourself and your energies. You have a hard time keeping regular office hours and maintaining any sort of a routine. You tend to react strongly if you sense that your freedom of speech or action is being impaired or restricted in any way. As clever as you are, you may have a tendency to make the same mistakes over and over again because much of your response is glib reaction rather that thoughtful application. You are in a continuous state of flux brought by constantly changing interests.

Your Soul Urge number is: 4

A Soul Urge number of 4 means:

With the Soul Urge or Motivation number of 4 you are likely to strive for a stable life. You tend to follow a rather orderly pattern and systematic approach in your endeavors. You have an inner desire to serve others in a methodical and diligent manner. You want to be in solid, conventional, and well-regulated activities, and you are somewhat disturbed by innovation and erratic or sudden changes. Excellent at organizing, systematizing, and managing, you have a way of establishing order and maintaining it. You are responsible, reliable and in the final analysis, practical. Highly analytical, you can see your way through all sorts of situations and generally have a clear understanding of the issues. You are a very honest, sincere, and conscientious individual.

The negative side of the 4 is rigid, stubborn and somewhat narrow-minded. There is a tendency to hide feelings, or to really not be aware of real feelings. Avoid being too rigid and stubborn in your thinking, and try to always see the big picture rather than becoming to involved with the detail. Don't be afraid to take a chance once in awhile.

Your Inner Dream number is: 1

An Inner Dream number of 1 means:

You dream of being a leader and one who is in charge. You want to be known for your courage, daring, and original ideas. You seek unconquered heights. People may get a first impression that you are very aggressive and sure of yourself.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Mae, what is your sister's character's name? I just keep calling her Jack's wife...

Her name is Mistress Brig Roberts :ph34r:

MaeBar-1.png

The world stands out on either side

No wider than the heart is wide.

~E. Millay

My real name is Tracy. Apparently it can mean a couple of different things:

Origin: English

Meaning: Thracius' place

Origin: Gaelic

Meaning: Warlike, fierce

The Gaelic meaning is much more interesting than the English meaning.

MaeveBanner_justbarber.jpg

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

- Maria Robinson

MaryAnne sounds like Muireann - (MEER-an or MOHR-in) Old Irish=muir "sea", may also mean "sea-white" or "sea-fair."

I like that one ...Jill you are correct the Gaelic is more interesting. (Not to menton Murin is my "proper" pyrate persona name.)

...(MEER-een) Old Irish=muir "sea" + gein "birth" or "born of the sea."

my given name is gretchen

german -= little pearl

persain = child of light

also a pet form of the name margaret

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Warren, a Gaelic word meaning guard, guardian, shield, tower, fortress, etc.

Take your bloody pick. I've no clue as to how it applies to me personally, other than I'm paranoid and physical-defense minded. :P

Lucky is my middle name, and oddly enough my nickname.

I usually end up slipping through unharmed, or dumb luck putting me in a good spot, or serendipity sticking me in a rather sticky wicket only to fish me from the gaping maw of oblivion. :ph34r:B):ph34r::ph34r:

-Aedon

Me mum named me Aedon.

Me mates call me Lucky.

Me enemies call me a bastard.

And anyone in a position of authority calls me

"that lucky bastard Aedon."

• 1 month later...

My real name is Phillip...Greek meaning: Lover Of Horses

My middle name is Edward....Greek meaning: Wealth protector

The name I have been known as for over 30 years is

Teddy....Greek meaning: Gift of God

• 3 weeks later...

The military took away me first name an' only left me with me last name:

Madl

Spoken like a model ship in a bottle. But since most can not figure that out they just call me Mad L. Tis a German name, me family was so notorious the whole county rallied together and ran them out. They settled in Kansas, USA where once again their reputation got the best o' them and now we be scattered across the continent. So best ye beware for ye never may know when ye may cross paths with a Mad L!

:rolleyes:

Before the military stripped me o' me first name I be called:

Jeffery

So I guess that makes me a God.

BOW DOWN ER BE KEEL HAULED!

B)

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

frances

Origin: Latin

Meaning: From France

Origin: French

Meaning: Free

mary

Origin: Hebrew

Meaning: Bitter

Origin: English

Meaning: Bitter

have also seen mary as meaning rebel

and my confirmation name is

elizabeth

Origin:

Hebrew

Meaning:

My God is a vow

Origin:

Greek

Meaning:

My God is a vow

Origin:

English

Meaning:

My God is a vow

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

aye!!

me bein simple minded used me birth name as me pirate name....

truly the lady part is TRULY make beleive... because in real life i do have lady like attributes{my body alone}, but mostly i am drill sargent, i cut to the chase , explainer of logic and reason to those who seemingly have little or none, take no prisoners, accept no bullshit, making others realise that THEY ARE personally responsible for their behaviour..and my assurance thatYOU will be held responsible-- no blaming accepted-- only personal responsibility here! reality enforcer!

constance...

not sure of meaning except constant, faithful...

although i can attest ta hearing

"constant pain"

" constant compulsive"

and even " constant pain in the arse".....

even " constantly cleaning and not paying attention to the things that really matter { true, but i am getting better!}

most folks call me connie { ok the kids call me mom }

if i hear my formal name, some one knows me not or i be ready to be getting a grillin... { an easy clue}

but mostly i am  drill sargent,  i cut to the chase , explainer of logic and  reason to those who seemingly have little or none,  take no  prisoners,  accept no bullshit, making others realise that THEY ARE  personally responsible for their behaviour..and my assurance thatYOU will  be held responsible-- no blaming accepted-- only personal responsibility here! reality enforcer!

:lol:

Well, you're in fine company - there are several splendid examples of womanhood after this manner roaming about these parts. :lol:

"You're supposed to be dead!"

"Am I not?"

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

if i hear my formal name, some one knows me not or i be ready to be getting a grillin... { an easy clue}

aye! it be a sign that a storm be brewin' if'n your parents call you by your full given name!

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire