M'MUM....

Lady Seahawke

If anyone would be so kind as to remember m'mum in your prayers, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have had my mother into the ER twice in the last week. They can't find the cause, keep sending her home but, she keeps getting worse. As the current problem isn't enough she is now scheduled for a skin biopsy next week.

Trying to work and take care of things for her is wearing on me, but, need to do what I need to do.

As stated any thoughts, prayers etc for the doctor's guiding grace would be greatly appreciated.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I too will add my Prayers to the others and pray for a rapid recovery and the strength that you need to continue to give the support that you are.

Hugs,

Syren

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Thoughts and prayers to you and your Mum and the guidance for those she is in care of.

Jenny

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Thanks all and all is appreciated. I took m'mum to the doctor's office at 2:30pm for a follow up from the last ER visit (although she wasn't doing much better) and while at the doctor's office she started to have some strong pain that ran from under her right shoulder blade to the center of her chest. Well, needless to say it was cause for major concern. The nurse practioner gave her some nitro and although, it eased the pain it didn't go away.

Well, to make a long story short...they decided to call a squad and take her to the ER and was admitted to ER at just around 3pm. Finally, at 9pm they decide to admit her to the hospital. She is now in the Heart Unit under observation. They mentioned she may need to have a stint put in but, are waiting to see what the results are after a series of blood tests taken over the course of this evening and tomorrow.

BTW - they still don't know what is causing her stomach problems which is what began all of this. OYE!

I am so very tired, but, I still can't wind down enough to sleep.

Again thanks for all the thoughts and prayers they are most certainly appreicated.

May all of you and yours find this new year a blessing of health and happiness.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my mom stayed in the Hospital overnight, and decided it wasn't her heart that was causing all the problems so, they released her. That was the good news. So, I finally got her back home and got her settled. I needed to go out and get some items for my mom. While out I had a flat tire. I tried to get some fix a flat but the damn stuff wouldn't go into the tire, it fizzed out around the top of the can and over my fingers. OI!

I managed to get just enough in so I could drive on a 95% flat tire back home and not ruin the wheel. Thankfully the wheel was ok.

So anyway...The doctor wanted her to go to see a dermatologist on the 3rd so she went and had to have a biopsy for a spot on her chest.

NOW, mom is doing better she is getting some strength back although she has to use a walker. But, we got a call from the doctor on yesterday. The recent biopsy came back positive. She has a type of skin cancer.

However, the doctor says that it isn't the real nasty type and she should be ok, with treatment.

Just hoping the year will begin to turn around for us and get a bit better.

Again, thanks all for your prayers and good wishes. It REALLY means a lot to me.

HUGS to you all!

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

• 1 month later...

My mom has been in the hospital since last Tuesday, March 4th and things have been going downhill since then. Today the doctors told us that they can't do anything else. She will be going into Hospice and there isn't much time left.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

My prayers as well.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Lady Seahawke..

My prayers are with you and your Mom.

We're here for you.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. It means a lot to me. But as the old saying goes when it rains it pours.

My older sister was at the hospital visting our mum and started having problems herself, and decided to go home. She made it home but, then got worse. She was admitted to the ER. She had to have a heart catherization to clear out a blockage. My sister is doing a bit better but has to take it easy.

M'mum is now in a nursing home and is now almost totally in bed. some days are better then others.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...