Any room here...

The Doctor

Just thought I'd ask before diving in again.

For those who remember me, I'm buying!

For those who don't, I'll be drinking rum. And make it snappy. :huh:

Oh! And the profile photo! No, I couldn't breathe, and yes, I didn't especially care.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Jaaaaack. You'll be welcome as long as there's a Pub to welcome you back. You are on the menu. You're part of the traditional fabric of the place. Your name is scribbled on half the walls of the Pub. If there isn't room for you then there isn't room for any of us.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

Well if it isn't another lost lamb...er...Wolfe returned to the fold.

Welcome back ye scallywag, and 'tis you who'll be buyin' the rhum and ale fer bein' away so long. I'll have an ale, made by that Smithwick fellow.

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Jack!

We definitely do NOT want ye to hit the road again, luv!

Aye, ye've been missed. ;)

Time t' celebrate now that ye be back. ;););)

Hoping I can meet ye in 2008... finally. :)

Oh, by any chance be ye attending PyrateCon in april? Oh, do go!!!

I'll buy ye a drink if you buy me a drink. That sound good?

What'll ye have, mate?

I'll have a sweet red wine t' boot. ;)

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Well! Then if you put it that way, drinks all around! And I'm sure that my wayward wifemate, Captain Wench, or should I say, Mrs. Honour (Bright) Wolfe, will be close behind.

God forbid she even try to pilot El Lobo del Mar...

Eyes the welcome back addition from her place atop the bar, a bowl of cherries in one hand an empty tankard in the other...Welcome back..and do not be leaving again! :huh::P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Hmmmmm.... A bowl of cherries? You present me with a difficult choice. Which do I tie in knots with not but my tongue? You, or the cherry stems? :P

(I extend the same offer to you, Rumba. I have been away for a while...)

Honour! I didn't realise you were standing there. Honestly, I wasn't trying to... Oh, hell. I give up. You caught me. Just don't scuff the paint on our way out, OK? :huh:

:huh::huh::P The cherry stems are a grand place for you beginners...How about a rum Jack..and so glad to have ye back..the place is not the same without your sallies and wicked avatars.

I shall make a present to your lovely wife so that you may tie her in knots..*Grins and winks*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Aye my favorite rogue returns! hug-vi.gif

Ah luv, I've missed ye so, it's certainly been lonely around here without you...dang I'm having hot flashes! flower2-vi.gif

Those aren't hot flashes, love. It's merely anticipation. Of what, we'll let everyone else guess. :ph34r:

Important PM on it's way!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take this opportunity to comment on how much I love your avatar. I stop and watch it loop several times every time I see one of your posts.

*is rather easily amused*

-Aedon

Me mum named me Aedon.

Me mates call me Lucky.

Me enemies call me a bastard.

And anyone in a position of authority calls me

"that lucky bastard Aedon."

And I'm sure that my wayward wifemate, Captain Wench, or should I say, Mrs. Honour (Bright) Wolfe, will be close behind.

Mrs. Honour (Bright) Wolfe?

Me thinks yer just back t' do some braggin', when ye need t' be pourin' some more drinks.

Welcome back Mad Jack.

• 2 weeks later...

in a dark corner of the room, a figure sits back in a chair, tilted back just so, with a scuffed pair of leather boots on the table. A dusty black hat over her face to hide all but her smile, she breathes deep of the rum and the wood, the sweat and the...... parrot droppings!! (damn parrot and monkeys!)

she slowly takes a swig of her rum punch, her chair tilted in time to the music. She missed this place, and the unique souls in it. She smiled in the shadows, and hummed under her breath... 'as i was a walking out Paradise street'..

again she smiled and slide farther into the dark

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Honour (Bright) Wolfe wanders into this thread. Her eyes adjust to the darkness of the tavern. But nothing like the darkness in her eyes after she finally finds where Mad Jack has been hiding. She adjusts her hat with the really big feathers and bends over to make sure her boots are laced in the back.

Damn! Broke another heel...

She casually taps the whip at her side....

She marches over and stands before the errant husband.

'Damn right I'll be close behind! With my boot planted on your butt!

YOU HAVE SOME EXPLAINING TO DO AFTER I SAW YOUR NEW PROFILE PICTURE!'

Taking on the world....one pair of boots at a time!

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...a lot of dreams....

Welcome back Jack! Ye have been missed! :lol::lol::lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ohhh... THAT profile picture! Res ipsa loquitur, no? Besides, there's not a lot I can explain. My vision was totally obscured during the entire sordid incident. :lol:

Damn fine shot that!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Thank you, Hector! :lol:

And actually, Honour, the young lass was, um, testing out a new perfume. Quite the subtle scent, so one has to get very close to appreciate it's delicate bouquet. I was providing important feedback to the artistic process. :lol:

And I didn't spill a single drop of my drink!