Roll Call 2008

William Brand

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count myself and Jessica (my better half) in as well.

Unless there are objections, we'll plan to camp with the Mercury encampment. But depending on what garb I get done over the next year, I might appear as a few different folks fighting on different sides (also depending on where I might be needed or wanted most, to balance the sides).

Hopefully this year nothing will happen to prevent our attendance... <_<

Michael_banner.jpg

1681...?

Excellent.

Ah yes. Another year has past in town. We plan to keep advancing the year to keep things interesting... Plus, I'll finally get to bring a damned tricorn with me to keep the sun off me head.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Someone needs to find Boo. Hell, I'm going to go find him right now.

Boo told me he couldn't figure out how to register, so he didn't. I wish I would have gotten his email, if only to let him look over that article I wrote about him. I told him I was going to do it, but...I still like to give people the chance to correct my memory (which can be dodgey at times).

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

But depending on what garb I get done over the next year, I might appear as a few different folks fighting on different sides (also depending on where I might be needed or wanted most, to balance the sides).

I doubt that will be a problem...I switched sides just so's I could fire a cannon. My loyalty: pretty cheap. Oohhhhh...cannon!

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

But depending on what garb I get done over the next year, I might appear as a few different folks fighting on different sides (also depending on where I might be needed or wanted most, to balance the sides).

I doubt that will be a problem...I switched sides just so's I could fire a cannon. My loyalty: pretty cheap. Oohhhhh...cannon!

In Mission's line of work that's what's known as "drumming up business."

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

Hell, if you offer to be my personal surgeon, I'll get you your own canon!

New canon for Misson <_<

Michael_banner.jpg

<_< Callahan Crewe of the Sacred Heart registering in: We will be there most certain! Just how large our crewe gets between now and then we are unsure but register in:

Captain Callahan

Quartermaster Fayma Callahan

Toby of the Ships

Morgan Drake

Huzzah! :o

It is great to see so many of our pyratical friends registering their marks so early! Let's keep it rolling...on to "THE" Pyrate event of the year: PiP 2008! :o

Oi CBIL ye better get yer tail feathers down there next year if ye want to be keepin peace in the family... we can certainly work smugglers into the scenario.

Peace in the Family?! Is there such a thing?! <_< Plans are chalked in for 2008 attendance. But, the managing of such a "Medicine Show" might be tricky to negotiate in regards to getting everything to Bone Isle. Plans are in the works, I assure....If worse comes to worse, our bodies should be there, at the very least....

It is time to pause, even so early, for this account is not intended to be about my life...but is, as I have said, about my life's secrets. Secrecy is intrinsic to my work. ~ Christopher Priest

“Five and Twenty Ponies, Trotting thru’ the Dark.

Brandy for the Parson, 'Baccy for the Clerk. Laces for a Lady, Letters for a Spy.Watch the wall my darling; While the Gentlemen go by.”~Rudyard Kipling

ClaudeDuval.jpg

:o Callahan Crewe of the Sacred Heart registering in: We will be there most certain! Just how large our crewe gets between now and then we are unsure but register in:

Captain Callahan

Quartermaster Fayma Callahan

Toby of the Ships

Morgan Drake

Huzzah! :o

It is great to see so many of our pyratical friends registering their marks so early! Let's keep it rolling...on to "THE" Pyrate event of the year: PiP 2008! :o

:o

O yes. I will definitely be there!!

You can't get rid of me now.

Arrrrgh!

<_<

Morgan Drake

Goodness! Away for a day, and look what I miss!

Please, William, mark myself and dear Hubby down as well, in the Archangel encampment.

Has he chosen a pirate name yet? If not, how shall I list him?

Isn't it "Fuzzy Bunny"? <_<

He is going to smack me upside the head next time he sees me now ...isn't he?

<_< Wow, you would think it was Friday afternoon, already, for some of these replies!

Yak was the one who had a hole-in-one at Capt. Tony's ~

Mark will most likely remain Mark (although he is also variously called Fuzzy Bunny by a few crewe members), last name TBD... though he did like Longshanks ~

So, Mark Longshanks for now ~

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

I'll be keelhauled if I miss it again even if I have to drag my cardiologist and attorney along with me in chains!!!

so:

Callenish

Joshua the Scourge

SaltyPots (So says she!)

and hopefully at least a couple more

and I will have a selection of weapons with me come Hell or highwater!!!

:o:o;););):o

;);););):lol:

AYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I be saying shall be there if'n I needs must drag me teachers along fer the events.......... :lol: would nae be the first tyme i have done me studies witha tankard and by fire light.

All I ask is be pondering on what wares ye might wish to be wishing ta see .

Ye Ship's Potter

Salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

My curiousity has gotten the best of me. :lol: I'd like to join in on this too. If'n it's not full, may I join the ranks of the Mercury crewe? And bein' that I'll be new to renactments of the pyratical sort, I hope to take on a trade by fellow crewmate..perhaps as a protege, and also soak in the atmosphere and work done by others.

Perhaps we'll meet again under better circumstances. ---(---(@

Dead Men...Tell No Tales.

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...

The Mercury needs a carpenter, doesn't it? Someone the surgeon can borrow saws from...(Iron John?)