Roll Call 2008

William Brand

Small change of plans for me and that girl that kinda looks like me...

My babysitters aka parents aren't available to keep the baby until Friday afternoon, so we'll be leaving Friday, probably get to the Fort around 10pm or so, and then head home Monday morning. Is it too late to beg or bribe our way to the pig roast? Mae volunteered to pay double for both of us!

Oh, how beautiful it used to be

Just you and me, far beyond the sea

-Nightwish

Alice Mason, Crewe of the Archangel

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Small change of plans for me and that girl that kinda looks like me...

My babysitters aka parents aren't available to keep the baby until Friday afternoon, so we'll be leaving Friday, probably get to the Fort around 10pm or so, and then head home Monday morning. Is it too late to beg or bribe our way to the pig roast? Mae volunteered to pay double for both of us!

If necessary, you can certainly take my spot and the snotties... Josh was so tired last year he slept through the entire thing.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I notice that we're still on the roll call list but, unfortunately, Paula and I won't be joining the crew down in Key West this year. Next year we will be sure to make it there no matter what.

I'm still stuck out in New Mexico braving the 20 degree mornings (not like home in south FL) and will be here until next June. After working on new garb, buying a second pistol and long gun, and picking up loads of carpentry tools along with other odds and ends to use at PiP, I was unable to get any time off. It looks like I'll have another year to practice my woodcraft before trying it out in front of the public. The spring lathe and shave horse will be in storage until then...

Hope everyone has a great time and I'll be checking back often looking for lots of pictures.

Iron Jon & Paula

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

So to hear that you're marooned. Next year is the 10th anniversary celebration, so it's good you'll be making it no matter what.

Fair winds in NM,

Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I notice that we're still on the roll call list but, unfortunately, Paula and I won't be joining the crew down in Key West this year. Next year we will be sure to make it there no matter what.

I'm still stuck out in New Mexico braving the 20 degree mornings (not like home in south FL) and will be here until next June. After working on new garb, buying a second pistol and long gun, and picking up loads of carpentry tools along with other odds and ends to use at PiP, I was unable to get any time off. It looks like I'll have another year to practice my woodcraft before trying it out in front of the public. The spring lathe and shave horse will be in storage until then...

Hope everyone has a great time and I'll be checking back often looking for lots of pictures.

Iron Jon & Paula

we are truly goinna miss Paula........ <_<

oh...and you also iron john.... <_<

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

Commadore Klaus is catching a plane first thing in the morning to Ft Lauderdale and then catching a ride with Tiger Lee to the keys. You all better take care of him. He may get lost or something without his 1st mate. I sadly have a custom knife show that I need to prep for. I am sure he will do enough partying for the both of us though.

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop

we are in town and have a tight schedule of non-pirate activities until Sat along with the fact that fed-ex has lost all of my period clothing. the box has finally been found and i am supposed to give it first delivery tomorrow- but i am ye of little faith.

"It is more like I am transitioning from a pirate hobby to the pirate lifestyle"- me

pub_footer.jpg