......SIGH!!!.........

;) ........SIGH.........APPARENTLY THIS SITE STILL HAS TOO MUCH BUBBLE GUM AND COTTON CANDY IN IT! IT USE TO BE AN AWESOME CUT THROAT AND IN YER FACE PLACE!...............sigh................. ;)

;) OH WELL. I GUESS I'LL BE SHOVIN' OFF AGAIN. I'LL BE MAKIN' PORT FROM TIME TO TIME TO SEE IF THIS PLACE GREW A HAIRY PAIR OR NOT.

;) BJS

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
YOU KILL ME PAT!

Well I paid dang good money fer the blunderbuss,,,,,,an the two pistol's....... an....... the Dog lock..... and the knives.....and the clutlass........ DANG THIS STUFF IS GETTIN' HEAVY..........

:lol:

well Pat might need all those weapons me I'll just look you funny.

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

Heck..... if someone says....."Hey were going ter a PARTY...."

Fer a Boardin' Party ye may need alla th' above.....

Fer just a simple (?) Pyrate Party (Lots O' rum drinkin' kinda thing....), ye don't need quite as much weaponry, but Heck.... ye never can tell........

NOTE: "heck" as we all know is the safe version for <PG-13 MODE AUTO-ACTIVATED>... awh <PG-13 MODE AUTO-ACTIVATED> see that's why I type the safe version, I get so <PG-13 MODE AUTO-ACTIVATED>ing tired of the <PG-13 MODE AUTO-ACTIVATED>ing PG mode thing blankin' out half O' me post it get so<PG-13 MODE AUTO-ACTIVATED><PG-13 MODE AUTO-ACTIVATED>ing difficult to read otherwise....... :lol:

I was worrying bout something... then figured I'd post it..... first thought was in the Random Thoughts thread..... but how the fuck can you tell a story when your all the time got to remember to use "nice" words"....

SO in Honnor of O'l Black Jack.... I'm comedering this thread....

This thread is now a place to tell stories wot don't have ter be "prittified fer thier content.....(PG-13)

SO tell it like it is, or was.......Just how you would tell it in person........

No shit, there we were (all Military stoies start that way.... it's traditional.........)

I was in the Army for Winter Training up in Alaska... in January.... damn it gets cold, but we had the gear to stay warm.....

We had been pulling the aukios (Sp)(stupid slead with alla out gear, tents food and such) all day,,, no problem... you get hot, just unbutton your clothing..... you get cold, button it up agian....

Well the Officers got us lost......... they had an NCO meating (I have no idea how long that was.....

But in the mean time..... we were hot and sweaty, and got too cold too quickly....... after awhile, I watched other guys in my squad just curl up and fall into the snow....... I can remember thinking "damn, that's stupid, yer going to freeze to death....." freezing is like being drunk... your brain don't work...... as I watched the other guys in my squad fall to sleep, I never thought about me freezing.... damn... I would have been found frozen standing on my feet.......

Luckly, our squad leaders came up to us and figured out the problem....(hey, like I typed, we were not thinking...) but they got us moving and that kept us warm....

Finaly the Officers returned.... saw what was wrong, and told us to just put up our tents and get inside..... (It woulda sucked for the Captain to lose an entire Company of Infantry due to "negegence" (Outta Fiarness, I have never been mad at out Captain..... he just didn't know what was happining... he was as new to the Artic cold as we were.......)

Damn.... I have had cars try to smack me offa a motorcycle..... I've had people point a gun at me.... but the closest I've ever been to dying was up in Alaska........

Fuck.... we don't have to use profanity (Black Jack... that mean Dirty Words) to tell our stories...... but we also don't have ter worry 'bout not using them.... type like you talk.......

Most O' (that really should be an "A'") the time I talk "nice".... but there are sometimes when it becomes a bother......

• 5 weeks later...

Well, this is just so wrong, but funny as hell...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcmNaXmjvs

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

:angry: :oB)B););););)B)B)

I can't breath I am laughin' so hard...and me eyes are weepin tears too... ;)B)B);)B)B)

Just so wrong ;):lol::lol::lol:

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

Aye....still laughin'.. ;):lol:;);););)

Parsley, Sage, Rosemary and Thyme

BriarBannerHerbsGlowGreenBorder.jpg

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

The Dimension of Time is only a doorway to open. A Time Traveler I am and a Lover of Delights whatever they may be.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.

broght a tear to me eye.. did ya notice that that layabout Brad Pitt was the one who brought the cake?? good ta see that he has a job..

very very funny, and so many celebs! thanks for sharing!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg