2008 PiP Dates

hurricane

Bo... look at it this way...... you'd have to sail/paddle real fast...... the modivation of wot would happen when yer wife were to catch up with you after dropping outta school, should get you there in less than two weeks...... B)

Or something like that.........

(I hope that reads as funny as I ment to type it.......)

I officially confirm that I will be at PIP this year. I gave my boss my vacation request on Saturday last and he asked me if I wasn't planning a little early???? I told him that a year in advance was bare minimum. Now I have another week in case of emergencies or if I get sick........of work and need another day or two off. Can't wait for next December.

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Yeah! We get the Animal in Port Royal. Captain's already cookin' up something diabolical for our Master at Arms...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Also, for those who wish to keep track of such things, I placed a countdown script on my Pirate Fest page of my Fort Taylor.org web site. The page is nothing fancy--just a tease on what the event is all about. I've also posted a few pics, but am working on a slide show of the Fort Taylor events. Everyone will also be able to download the '08 participant forms when I get those done. Don't look for that or a more complete schedule until after the first of the year. Here's the link for anyone interested: Fort Taylor Pirate Fest.

Oh Harry I LOVE IT!! I want that counter for my web page, let me know where you got it.

I know I'm a bit behind on the boards here, but I'm trying to get caught up.

:o

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce

Now that there be a plan lass!! 1/2 way to PiP gatherin' o' the bretheren, we would sure enjoy that!! :o Perhaps even a planning meeting of sorts? What sort of location? We wouldn't mind havin' folks to Indiana, and we have 5 acres to camp on. Thoughts?

Fayma,

I wish I lived In Alaska just to have an excuse to stop by and camp with y'all on the way down. :o

RNR2.gif

“PIRACY, n. Commerce without its folly-swaddles, just as God made it.”

Ambrose Bierce