Bounding Main - "Going Overboard"

CapnJake

MagsBioPic060612.jpg

Hello to all, from Gunner Maggie!

The census is winding down, and the number of Bounding Mainiacs is approaching 400. Wow!

Going Overboard, Bounding Main's latest CD, is scheduled to be finished The second week of December! This is our most collaborative work to date, and includes a few original songs, a few live takes, a few ballads, and lots and lots of fun! We have worked hard to make this our best CD yet, and we sincerely hope you are pleased with it.

We distribute via CDBaby, but it takes them about 30 days to process new CDs, which means you can't get it from them before Christmas, so if you want to order a copy directly from us, write to me a maggiehannington@hotmail.com and I'll email you an order form.

As soon as I have the CD's in hand, I will send your very own copy/ies out to you! Shipping time should be about 3-4 days, but in this season, you'll want to give yourself lots of time. I will send out an email, confirming when I have sent your CD. (If it seems to be taking a lot of time, feel free to contact me to make sure I have received your check.)

We are including some extra services if you are interested:

*personalized CD signing - the profits of which will go to the Deport Bounding Main fund (http://deport.boundingmain.com/)

*gift wrapping, just cause. Harrrrrrr!

I hope to hear from lots and lots of you! I love getting mail!!

~Gunner Maggie

http://boundingmain.com/

PS.We are tentatively planning a CD release party January 19, at a location yet to be determined. For now, pencil it in, and we'll keep you informed!

PPS.CD Baby, our regular distributor, takes credit cards, but we don't, sorry.

Dean Calin

(Cap'n Jake)

Bounding Main

www.boundingmain.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aye, mates. . . I got my review copy in the mail today and dropped the whole thing onto The Pyrates Way iPod. . . guess what I'll be listening to on the way to LA for the pre-PyrateCon party?!!

The review for the CD won't be in the Winter issue (it's on press at the moment) nor will it be in the Spring issue (reserved for PyrateCon band music). . .but it WILL be reviewed and appear in the Summer issue!

We don't skip issues, btw. . .they're planned out seasons in advance.

The review for the CD won't be in the Winter issue (it's on press at the moment) nor will it be in the Spring issue (reserved for PyrateCon band music). . .but it WILL be reviewed and appear in the Summer issue!

Great to know, Steve! Thanks!

Dean Calin

(Cap'n Jake)

Bounding Main

www.boundingmain.com