Can someone help me find some legal paper work

Silent

Hey all, I thought I'd ask you guys this question because I look up to a lot of you and know alot of you are good people.

I moved into a home through a friend, well someone who I thought was my friend. Said friend is renting and as far as I know there are only two people on the lease, her and her son. I've been living in this house which resides in Kirkland WA for the past few months, two or three give or take. There are four people living in this house including myself that are not on the lease and never mentioned to the landlord so I know she is violating her lease terms. Yesterday (yes thanksgiving) she told me to get out and said I only have three days. Three days is not enough time for anyone to move when not working and I need to know if I'm eligible for a 30 day notice even though I'm not on the lease?

Alot has lead up to her kicking me out, such things as her being crazy, she uses me and another room mate, I found out she is living for free and not paying anything for rent. She had an orgy in the living room and I disaproved duh, she spent my rent money that I gave her and to get it back said she "had" to do sexual things to get the money back and when I said there are other ways to get money she got very upset. It's a long long story trust me, bottom line is she is crazy, said I have three days to get out and everyone is telling me I have 30 legally but I need proff to show her.

Today is day two, any help, will help greatly

not sure if you can demand 30 days,

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I would contact these folks - they can at least give you a straight answer as far as Washington state law goes:

http://www.tenantsunion.org/rights

I used to live there and they were very helpful.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Thanks guys, everything got settled. Legally she can't kick me out because she isn't the landlord and and eviction notice is due through the court. I'm moving back to spokane. Thanks guys, take care and I'll talk to you all soon I hope

That sucks Silent <_<

I've had my share of crazy landlords.

I can tell you the best landlord is an absentee one...

as in lives in another house..town..state...

Trust me on this and good luck <_<

Let us know how you make out

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Thanks guys, everything got settled. Legally she can't kick me out because she isn't the landlord and and eviction notice is due through the court. I'm moving back to spokane. Thanks guys, take care and I'll talk to you all soon I hope

I think Spokane is a far better choice. I spent my entire life in Seattle until three years ago and it's just gone to crap. The traffic sucks, the people are kind of unfriendly, especially compared to other places. When we were all natives, it was a great place to be from and live in, but it's lost its soul.

I loved Spokane and almost moved to the Inland Empire once. A far saner place to live. Besides Stateline is a short drive away and I still miss the Kicker's at the bar there.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

I think Spokane is a far better choice. I spent my entire life in Seattle until three years ago and it's just gone to crap. The traffic sucks, the people are kind of unfriendly, especially compared to other places. When we were all natives, it was a great place to be from and live in, but it's lost its soul.

I loved Spokane and almost moved to the Inland Empire once. A far saner place to live. Besides Stateline is a short drive away and I still miss the Kicker's at the bar there.

-- Hurricane

ah gee, my son lives in Seattle and it's very nice. People are so polite and patient...drivers are very cautious. And the weather has been very good...

There's crap in every city that is if you mean crimes or homeless, that is happening everywhere.

You want unfriendly, come here to NY!

kttcsignature.jpg

Silent, best of luck. Sounds like a crappy deal, but given the state of things, it's probably for the best in the long run.

Growing up near Seattle, I'd have to agree with Hurricane that it's definitely not what it used to be. Drivers aren't curtious, they just can't drive fast with the traffic (and don't have the death wishes that LA drivers do). Politics down there just don't make any sense to me anymore. Perfect (and fitting) example: they were going to evict a historic tall ship to put in a maritime park. Hmm...get rid of the largest wooden schooner ever built on the west coast in order to put in a maritime park <_< . Luckily, they figured something else out, but it will at least end the schooner's waterborne days. Many of the nearby cities are much nicer.

Coastie <_<

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Yeah, I did love the idea of having a Maritime Park but sending the Wawona to the wrecking ball. It's typical short sightedness the city is legendary for. It happened when they got rid of the trolley along the waterfront, it almost happened with the Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square...

And now the Mayor is trying to close all the clubs and bars that have even the slightest problems with crime or underage drinking. Real estate is way overpriced and many families are just being outpriced for a place to live anymore.

You used to be able to drive from Everett to Tacoma in an hour. Now you can't even make it from Tacoma to Seattle in an hour. And there's no money for new freeways or places to put them. And I agree, Seattle drivers have become so rude compared to even 10 years ago. Every time I visit my son up there I wonder what the hell they've done to the city I called home for my entire life.

There are other places that are nice there, but Seattle and the Eastside remain a nice place to visit but a horrible place to live.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny