The Brigands new CD release for Yule

Aye, mates, The Brigands new CD "Pirate Scum" hae just finished being recorded last night, 11/18/07. Now for some mix downs an off to ye old printer they go! The CD's will be available on our website:

http://thebrigands.com

Or at any of our concerts. Me'n the lads worked very hard on it and I'm sure there will be new favorite tunes for everyone !

gibbet-v.jpg

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

Capt.,

Do you have, or plan to have, any sound clips on your (or another's) website? I've got quite a collection of sea shanty CDs, and I've found that some are extremely good, while others leave quite a bit of disappointment. As I've not been fortunate enough to hear you in concert (and unless you head to AK, I probably won't anytime soon), a song or two, or even 30-60 seconds of a few songs, would do wonders in convincing me to purchase your CD. BTW, since I don't have any o' yer CD's yet, clips from your previous CDs might help as well.

Coastie :lol:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Coastie, excellent suggestions. We did in fact, once upon a time, have snippets from the first CD on our website. A couple of problems arose. It made the loading of the site take forever. Since there are several formats for music ( MP3, WAV, etc) not everyone could hear them. And not everyone has the right software to listen to them. Maybe it was that my hypertext coding skills ain't what they should be. But now you put a bug in me ear, so I will re-visit it.

I have to say that I think this is our best CD to date. Or at lest the most entertaining.

What think you about using one of the music download services to obtain the CD? Like itunes or Rhapsody? Or if'n ye could pay for the CD via Paypal?

Pirate music at it's best, from 1650 onwards

newbanner.jpg

The Brigands

Airplay on Bilgemunky Radio is also a great way to expand your pirate audience, as is a Bilgemunky.com review. PM me for details (but I head out later today for PiP, so it might be a week or so before I get back to you.)

Yar.

I AM BILGEMUNKY