Geoffrey Rush is such a sweetie!

Christine

*jumps up and down with joy!* :lol: I got an early birthday present today, it brought a smile to my face. I sent Geoffrey Rush a letter back in late September and today I got a photo and a note from him. I scanned the front of the pic and then the back of it that has the little note. The photo of us together that he's talking about is the picture in my signature. I gave him a copy of that pic. I guess he liked it, lol! Here's the scanned pix:

GeoffreyRushsignedphotofront.jpg

GeoffreyRushsignedphotoback.jpg

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Thet be very Kewl Christine.. I am definatley one of his fans too..

Eye would have liked to have met em'..

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Awww.... very wicked, Christine. :) Both you and Marjon got some nice items from Mr Rush as Barbossa. Priceless to say the least.

~Lady B

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

How neet Christine! There's one to hang on the boudoir mirror and make all the guys jealous lol! Good for you! :ph34r:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

(chuckle) I would like to point out the the *Thanks Christine!* on the front is a come'n from the *UnDead* Monkey! Cute!

Yeah, Geoffrey is a class act all the way. I wrote and asked him for a donation for the event we are participating in soon for the kids who have lost a Parent in the war if he couldn't attend himself and he was all over it.

A truely good Soul.

B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

(chuckle) I would like to point out the the *Thanks Christine!* on the front is a come'n from the *UnDead* Monkey!  Cute!

Yeah, Geoffrey is a class act all the way. I wrote and asked him for a donation for the event we are participating in soon for the kids who have lost a Parent in the war if he couldn't attend himself and he was all over it.

A truely good Soul. 

:lol:

Indeed! It's always nice to hear how wonderful some actors can be. If possible, let Geoffrey know this was much appreciated and came in time just before my

birthday. :lol:

The little talking balloon coming from the monkey is very funny! I cracked up over that when I first pulled it out of the envelope. It's just awesome! :D:D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

If possible, let Geoffrey know this was much appreciated and came in time just before my

birthday. :lol:

Sure thing!

We can do that! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Tell me about it!

He wrote me another letter and signed pic, a big photo signed with the letter on the background.

I was so at awe (no pun intended) having now a collection of four signed pics and two letters.. B)

I mean..is he brilliant or what?

What (famous) actors do that????

He's been busy, writing fans all over the world since ending Golden Age filming.

I'm happy for you Christine, it's wonderful GO GIRL!!!! B)B)B)B)B)

hero.jpg