"Halloween Props"

Lady Alyx

Thanks! This helped me solve a problem I had with my decorations. BB

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

I like my best prop being a fake heart I obtained from Wal Mart. I'm eyeing the Dead Man's Chest from Master Replica. The heart would look fantastic inside that chest.

Fog... always a nice touch. :)

~Lady B

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I like my best prop being a fake heart I obtained from Wal Mart.

Is it one of those battery powered ones?

I have an idea to make a scarecrow next year with his mid-section ripped open revealing straw and burlap organs and bones. I was thinking about using one of those battery-powered beating hearts (modified for 120 AC) painted to look like burlap. It's an old prop, but it works. (I first used one back in '91 for a dinner scene.)

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

When I get the pics off the camera

I will post a few if they came out

Every year we go rather large and have been doing it for a decade here.

So we get about 250 kids and 20 lbs of candy later...

This year I built the bow of the ship in the front and mounted our co2 cannon on it.

We also decided to move from just the POTC ride theme as usual but added in another close by attraction which the undead monkeys and pirates had taken over...the Tiki Room. Unfortunatley there were only feathers left in the tiki lounge when the monkeys were done...but we had fun

Candy for the kids in the ship...rum for the adults at the tiki bar

:)

Hope everyone had a great Haloowe'en

:lol:

We had about 200 kids.

The reputation has spread and they are coming from all over to see the Pirate Cove garage :lol:

I've got pics to download as well.

There was alot of wind unfortunately, so the fog didn't pool as well as I hoped.

Also, I've already started to modify the design to add an old computer fan to help stop the fog backing up in the system.

Lots of little pirates this year. It was a shame that none had a Pirate name to give. So the group of us (there were 7 this year) would give each pirate their own name. One rememberd the name we gave them the year before.

William Blydes

I don't get lost, I EXPLORE!

CaptRob.jpg

Adventures on the High Seas

(refitted and back on station!)