Military History Fest | Chicago, ILL

Cheeky Actress

We actually did good on the Hist-erical Jeopardy....Thanks ofcoarse to the Christopher Walken catagory!!!

I NEED MORE COWBELLS!!!!!!

BTW: we set up the tavern and changed it a bit for RF... It will fit perfectly where we were... That includes the cellar!!!

sig2.jpg

No rest for the wicked! Wait a minute... that's me?!

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the cellar...without it, where would we lock up all that sh-stuff???

just wonder how the hotel will feel about us digging a hole in their floor... oh well we need to cause trouble some how... :lol:

Wonder how they would also feel about the Swansons bringing Lilly...the parrot.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I have the mechanical parrot (cyborg?), which will make pretty good set dressing, especially if you want to avoid the inevitable biological mess that occurs with real animals...

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

oh love that bird... sure your daughter is willing to part with it?? :blink::blink: You have to admit that thing is pretty impressive.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

And just think.... can we program it to be really annoying?

Crewe of the Archangel

in the middle of another discussion, Rat asked about real candles. There are some pretty good duplicates at Hobby Lobby, low cost. The only drawback is they are a bit fragile and the batteries to repalce are high cost, unless you buy in bulk.

looking forward to Chicago. Maybe this time we can go in the pool witout being pirate-cicles. :)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Pool? :( Why do I have a bad feeling about that. :( 'Course... then again, depends upon if we have the time to go to the pool!

Parrot? Awww... why not th' shark, Pete!! :D Remember... every evil villian needs at least a shark for their dastardly deeds against the super hero or secret agent. ;) Maybe mount laser beams atop their heads... or something like that. What do you think?

:(

Sterling... I'm sure with what folks we will have there... wild won't be a problem. I don't think they have to worry about us digging. I think they need to worry about us swing from the chandeliers, wearing out the elevators (Dead Man's Lift type of thing if anyone's seen Berg's hilairous PotC spoofs on YouTube)... Or shout again! "HELP! I laid down during the chorus of "Shout!"... and I can't get up!!!"

~Lady B

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Honestly with my health, I may be very sedate and quiet... I may skip the ball all together...it may be best to get through the days.

Crewe of the Archangel

:unsure: Poor Sterling. here be some virtual hugs with hopes ya feel better by the time RF4 rolls around. Prayers bein' tossed yo'r way at the same time. Has not th' procured tea helped? Perhaps a tonic comprised of rum and other spirits t' help ye.

Either way, feel better soon.

~Lady B

:rolleyes:

This IS great news, michaelsbagley!

We look forward to meeting you and your lovely wife.

Wife? :blink:

No, not that, not yet... And maybe never if she sees this post... :D

But it will be nice to meet you and the other Archangels, Cheeky! As well as anyone else that will be there from the pub and some other forums I am on... I've been a recluse for too long, I am long overdo for getting out more often.

Michael_banner.jpg

:blink: (Blushing)...

Oh, I've jump to another conclusion...AGAIN...sorry about that Michaelsbagley!

Well then...you two will be busy running up and down the time line!

I am sure that you'll find others...and if not...it is a great place to make new ones!

Again, we'll be at our Tavern...stop by for a bit.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

No need to apologize Cheeky, we've been together long enough that we might as well be shackled together in unholy matrimony. :blink:

I have been planning to hunt down the Archangels, just because it will be sooo nice to put voices and actually moving faces behind the posts.

But there is some running up and down the time-line that I am planning to do... About 800 years or so of running :huh: so it could be a tiring weekend for me.

If I recall from my attempted attendance last year, isn't the Natal Day of a prominent member of the Archangel Crewe near to the dates RF4 is running on? I think I had planned to bring a bottle of my best private reserve to share with said person (if they are so inclined), and will make sure that I pack it this year (imagine that, I didn't drink it myself over the course of the last year)... :D

Michael_banner.jpg

:::Does the butler dance:::

Ooooo! We get t' meet Michael!

Eager t' see ye an' yo'r lass, Michael. I'm sure ye'll have one incredible time. B)

Not sure what I'll be wearing on Friday when I and MerryD arrive. It'll either be a piratey shirt... or the dirty, dusty favorite 225th Battle of Camden shirt. :)

Either way... ya can't miss me... keep yo'r ears open when you hear Cheeky cry out "LADY B!"

OOooH!!! Oooh!!! Cheeky! Wouldn't believe what I saw at ToysRUs this evening (having taken my nieces and nephew there just for kicks)...

A little white monkey (Barbie like) and it makes noises!!! Cute, adorable thing! Alas, (or maybe this is a good thing)... it won't bite! :lol:

Otherwise, I can bring the Drunken Monkey. I'll definitely bring that Drunken Monkey to Port Washington. B)B)

~Lady B

:lol:

Very well then Mike...Bring your libation for it is not only Captain Sterling's Natual Day....but Master March's and Skittle's little one's as well...(same day in fact)...

So it will be Port for the Captain and Milk for Lizzy!

Lady B - Bring the Monkey! We'll have fun with it. It can hang out at Starbucks when it's hung over!

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Member of "The Forsaken"

:lol: Monkey it is.

In a frantic mad dash workin' m' fingers off here to get this gown done in time. What th' bloody hell was I thinking making this bleedin' gown so damn elaborate!?!?! ;)

Can't wait. :) So excited! Each day that passes by I'm bouncing more and more with excitement. Yes, I need to get out more often. If that goes to show you how much snow we've had here. Now it's freezin' cold temps! :P Hopefully won't be as freezin' cold during RF4 as it was for RF2. Holy Mary Mother o' God that was freakin' cold!

Michael's bringin' th' drinks?!? Oooo... I could like that! ;);)

~Lady B

;)

Michael's bringin' th' drinks?!? Oooo... I could like that! :lol::P

~Lady B

;)

Uhm... I had only planned on bringing enough for a toast for the Natal Day folks (myself included)... But since you seem so excited about it, I will try to bring enough for everyone.... No NOT everyone ;) .... Let's say enough so all Pub folks present that I know can sample... If I even have enough squirreled away for that, that is. ;)

Michael_banner.jpg

B)

Ooo... I could fancy that!

Sterling... ye might want to keep th' idea of a party still open, mate! B)B)B);)

~Lady B

B)

Uhm... I had only planned on bringing enough for a toast for the Natal Day folks (myself included).

But since you seem so excited about it, I will try to bring enough for everyone....No NOT everyone B) ...

Let's say enough so all Pub folks present that I know can sample...If I even have enough squirreled away for that, that is. B)

B) Oh Mike,

I am sure we will all understand if you favor the small group Natual Day folk for such a toast (it is indeed an honor). Fear not...this is RF4...between MerryDeath lemony things...and Captain Pete's Grogtinis...we will not lack anything to drink.

We look forward to seeing you! Safe trip to you both!

Member of "The Forsaken"

Sterling... ye might want to keep th' idea of a party still open, mate! B)B)B)B)

~Lady B

B)

Sorry Lady B... I meant I will not be attending the ball... there was never any birthday party in the plans...

Crewe of the Archangel

Oh, to see Michael's face when he tries MerryD's "Pirate Initiation Drink". B)B)

Pity. Ye'll be well missed, Sterling. B'sides.... an extra party will only provide another excuse. For what? Haven't a clue.

Gown is progressing well. Starting on the preparations for the event. Can't wait.

And hopefully it won't be a bitterly cold this year as it was last year. B)

~Lady B

B)

Oh, to see Michael's face when he tries MerryD's "Pirate Initiation Drink". B)B)

Pity. Ye'll be well missed, Sterling. B'sides.... an extra party will only provide another excuse. For what? Haven't a clue.

Gown is progressing well. Starting on the preparations for the event. Can't wait.

And hopefully it won't be a bitterly cold this year as it was last year. ;)

~Lady B

B)

I think if I can survive a "Mid Air Collision Over Kansas" (ask me about it some time), I should be able to survive a "Pirate Initiation drink"... B)

Sterling, I do hope that you will join us for the Natal days toast, even if you don't plan on partying. Think of it more as a tasting. We're staying at the Sheraton where the fest is, so if you are planning on retiring for the evening, you could (if you heart desires it), join us for the tasting and then go take your ease after. B)

Hope you gown turns out brilliantly Lady B, right now I'm floundering my way through making my first mantua for my lady. She finished her new chemise last night (okay we still need to fuss with the neckline a little, but otherwise it is done).

Michael_banner.jpg