Shoes! & Boots!

Mary Diamond

As a follow up to my Reasonably Priced Buttons , I humbly offer Reasonably Priced Buckle Shoes and Leather Bucket Boots.

Pilgrims.jpgMy Ladies Size 9 buckle shoes (I wear an 8.5)

Available in Black, with Silver Buckles, a trial pair were worn by an Archangel crewe member for an entire long weekend at a juried event, with no complaint. Quality construction is of Faux Leather (that is to say, polyurethane, commonly used for low cost and costume shoes, such as those from PayLess Shoe Source). The shoes feature a dress tread (moderate traction). Available in Men's Sizes S 8-9, M 10-11, L 12-13, XL 14, and Women's Sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (the same shoe, just sized accordingly). The shoes run a little small, so I recommend the next size up to accomodate socks and a nice gel sole. You will require a shoe horn to put the shoe on, due to the long tongue. For comfort, an elastic band is hidden under the buckle. Price per new, unworn pair is $35 plus S&H (Estimated $8 from Chicago to Utah, to give you an idea).

I also Offer (gasp!) Leather Bucket Boots, in Brown or Black. These are 100% pig leather uppers, with an unfolded length from heel to top of 27". Price per pair is $65 **Edit: Due to a Distributors Increase (as of February 27, 2008), I must unfortunately raise the Leather Bucket Boot price to $85** plus S&H. Dog not included.

Mavericks.jpgMavericksupsm.jpg

Interested Parties may post here, or contact myself directly.

YHS,

Mary

Edited by Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Pub member kindly contacted me regarding the Buckle Shoes and Sizing.

I have since measured the shoes I have on hand, and post the measurements below, to better assist anyone interested. Measurements are made from the widest part of the foot (across the ball of the foot) and from toe to heel, and are minus the eighth inch sole on each side of the foot to give a more accurate representation. Please note that I have done the best I can, but the dimensions should be considered good approximations, as they are external measurements.

Mens

Size S (8-9) 3 3/4"W 11"L

Size M (10-11) 3 7/8"W 11 1/2"L

Size L (12-13) 4"W 12"L

XL - My apologies, I do not have one on hand to measure

Ladies

Size 6 3 3/8"W 9 1/2"L

Size 7 3 1/2"W 9 7/8"L

Size 8 3 5/8"W 10 1/8"L

Size 9 3 5/8"W 10 3/8"L

YHS,

Mary

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

I have a pair of these boots...

Very comfy if your on your feet for long periods of time. They work really well for me I can save my dress boots for best and let these take the rigors of Faires. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'm buyin' a couple o' pairs o' boots and a pair of th' mens shoes from Mary... and I tried on th' boots... and they were fantastic! I'm THE toughest customer about footwear for various reasons. And those boots are fantastic. Better than my old boots.

Worth it, mates. Absolutely worth it.

~Lady B

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I purposely purchased a pair just for 'poor weather conditions'.

Sadly, we can spend a great deal of money on our period-proper footwear. I would hate to see my shoes take a beating and not last as long as they could due to rain, mud and the like.

These are a great alternative! I suggest the next size up and they do have tred on them.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Oh, here's another plus!

When doing events, I find myself on my feet A LOT! Going up the next size also makes room for those lovely healthy foot inserts. I managed to get a size 7 (I normally wear a size 6) and a gel insert fit perfectly in them!

Now I am set for trudging thru muck and such with comfy shoes!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

Mary lass,

I would be interested ina pair o the shoes to get me started..........til i can save the rest of me farthings i wear a 8.5 womans so the size 9 may fit better. As well do you hae a pair o boots to fit a lass'es foot?

Ye ship's potter,

Salty

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

My Dear Salty,

I do indeed have a pair of the Women's Size 9 Buckle Shoes available. I typically wear an 8.5, and the 9 fits comfortably with a heavy sock.

Ladies Leather Boots are also available, though I would require additional orders to meet the minimum order (a service charge applies when the minimum is not met).

YHS,

Mary

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Mr. SnailGrave ~

Persons may Post Interest in this thread ~

To proceed, I will require a PM or E-Mail notifying myself of intent to purchase, shoe size required (Men's: S, M, L, XL or Ladies: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12), and providing a shipping address.

YHS,

Mary

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Inquiries have been Made regarding Ladies Leather Boots, of which I have the following Styles to Offer ~ Price is $65 per pair (I am waiting for pricing on the 1 1/2" heel size, and will update this post when received), not including shipping.

NOTE: Pricing for the 1 1/2" heel size Boot will be $70.

Shown un-cuffed, these boots are leather lined, that they may be cuffed if desired.

YHS,

Mary

Raven8826.jpg 3/4" heel, Ladies Sizes 6 - 14

Rodeo8822.jpg 1 1/2" heel, Ladies Sizes 6 - 16

MaidenLeather8828.jpg 2 1/2" heel, Ladies 6 - 12

Edited by Mary Diamond

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Very cool, Mary.

Aye... I've seen them. And will consider those in the future. I know there is one pair I would fancy to have. But... first things first. ;)

Do inform us if you get other styles of Colonial footwear in.

~Lady B

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Thank You for Your Patronage, Sjöröveren ~

I look forward to hearing from you.

GENERAL PUBLIC NOTICE

I will accept orders until October 28. If there is need to receive the shoes before Halloween, and If I have them In Stock, please contact me by no later than noon CST, Friday October 19.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: I will be out of town October 20 - 27, and will be Unable to Respond until I return. Inquiries will be Responded to Promptly.

YHS,

Mary

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!