Secret Santa....

Rumba Rue

Once you get the address of the person you'll be a Santa for, please make sure you get their gifty in the mail BEFORE Christmas. If your person is outside of the USA it's imperative you get their gift mailed well before Christmas.

Once you receive your goodie(s), post here, so the sender knows you got it, then REVEAL, AFTER CHRISTIMAS/HANNUKKA who each Santa was for who.

03snow_1.gif

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY list has gone out... so please check your PM folder here at the pub to see who you got.

And please reply when you get it so we know... .you got it!

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

Got mine.... now to sit and sew....just need to finish rolling a few cartridges first.... :lol:

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Got mine....... :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Got mine also!

I already have the gift too. I ordered two of something that I really wanted. Hopefully they like it as much as me.

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Ok, got mine. I suspect I will be easy to guess...

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Got mine . . .oh geez I don't know this person at all . . . what to get . . . maybe we should each post a couple of things we have been drooling over/are interested in (within a reasonable price range, of course) to give our santas a starting point . . .is that a bad idea?

Avast, ye scurvy dog!

Got mine . . .oh geez I don't know this person at all . . . what to get . . . maybe we should each post a couple of things we have been drooling over/are interested in (within a reasonable price range, of course) to give our santas a starting point . . .is that a bad idea?

I suggested that last year, but it didn't go over very well. No one dropped hints for their Secret Santa. I was told to just look over past posts of the person I have, but you know what, that still doesn't really help. :huh:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I suggested that last year, but it didn't go over very well. No one dropped hints for their Secret Santa. I was told to just look over past posts of the person I have, but you know what, that still doesn't really help. :huh:

Great minds, eh Christine? :huh:

Oh well. I did go through my person's previous posts and I learned the following:

1) They make everything themselves

2) They are extremely talented and resourceful

3) They are evidently EXTREMELY resourceful or are working with a higher budget than I am because their hand-made stuff looks better than anything I could buy, and the few bought items they have are museum-quality.

Damn, now I'm going to have to get all . . .creative.

This could get messy.

Is it legal to ship rum? :huh:

Avast, ye scurvy dog!

Well, to help out whomever has me. I'm working on making my kit historically accurate, c. latter half of the 18th Century (yes, a bit post-GAOP). So far, for really historical stuff, I've got a cocked hat, canteen, pistol, and patterns for a shirt and slops from Reconstructing History (OK, just ordered them and hope they're in the mail because I can't wait). Of course, I love anything historical and/or related to piracy (whether historical or not), tall ships (period and modern reproductions), and waterproof stuff (hey, I live in a rain forest). Need any other ideas? Just PM me... :lol:

Coastie :blink:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg