Remind me not to leave for more then a month

Silent

So I finally moved my pirate butt over to the greater Seattle area and I must say I love it over here. It's alot more pirate friendly, I can find all kinds of swag and ofcourse it's close to the water.

Then I got the internet back and had to check the ol' forums. Oh man oh man do I have a lot of reading and catching up to do :lol:

So I finally moved my pirate butt over to the greater Seattle area and I must say I love it over here

...kind of like the east coast minus the mountains and all, except we've been plagued with a drought lately. ...here lookin' more like SoCal. San Diego, in particular.

Silent, the only thing you missed , my friend, was most of the posters here all got together, especially the female side, somewhere in Tacoma, and had a big party. It was a great time and you missed it all.

Bwahahahhahah!...jus kidding....welcome back ,lad :lol:

SHIP2-1.jpg

Hey Silent! Welcome back ya wanderer..

:lol:

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

• 3 weeks later...

Silent,

I'm down near Portland. I'm sure we'll run across each other at some point.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...