Need help

[BB] lkg

Well guys yall are one the most piratey forums i know so i have to ask yall for help. I was promoted to captin , Second highest rank in my clan, and I now am in command of my own ship and i'm having a hard time thinking of a name. So could yall give me some suggestions on good ship names

Le Golif's ship was the "Jovial Tiburon," or "Jolly Shark."

On the other hand, Captain Pissgums' ship was "The Foaming Crank." Both good, salty names.

That does remind me of another name, Satisfaction which was one of Henry Morgan's ships he used when he sacked Panama in 1670.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

well we have two ships. Our first ship (flag ship) commanded by our commodore. Here is some back ground of what teh ships sort of looks like. Ok any how the flag ship is named the Black Albatross. I was thinking maybe the Black Hydra or The Black unicorn or BlackRaven

xen.JPG

Since ye be likin' names with 'black' in the name, 'ow 'bout ye Black Fortune or ye Black Heart?

Or if ye perfer mythical beasts, 'ow 'bout ye Monticore or ye Black Phoenix?

Good pyrate names, the lot of 'em!

Arrrr!

Broadside

:ph34r:

Every normal person must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats! - Lucanus