Round two of Pyrate Sketchbooks

Patrick Hand

AWESOME!!!!!!

Drinks all round! B)B)B)B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlmen of Fortune book is in the mail..

on its way to PEW. :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Is this round 2 of the sketchbook project really almost done?

I think the only book I haven't seen yet is Gentleman of Fortune's.

I'm sorry I haven't mailed Patrick's book to Ransom yet. Things have been a bit hectic, but I'll have it in the mail by Monday at the very latest.

It should be pretty close. The only books I haven't seen are Patrick's and Pew's.

Black Mabs will be in the mail on its way to Patrick on Monday as well.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

So who book am Eye to be lookin fer? Rogue Mermaid or Pews ?

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

I currently have Ransom's and GOF's. Ransom's going to Rogue Mermaid.

Just waiting on my original book to return from Red Cat Jenny, but I have a 'new' one that I can send out in the meantime to keep the shipping list current.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I haven't heard anything from Red Cat Jenny reguarding my book. Did she contact you Pew? Does she definatly have them?

Whoops, I haven't seen Ransom's book either - I think that makes it Ransom and GOF's books that I still need to do work in.

I haven't heard anything from Red Cat Jenny reguarding my book. Did she contact you Pew? Does she definatly have them?

Whoops, I haven't seen Ransom's book either - I think that makes it Ransom and GOF's books that I still need to do work in.

RCJ said the post office found it, and I sent her my addy. So I'm just waiting on the book to return to Jenny, and then she sends it to me....I guess. In the meantime, I have another book that can be sent to the next artist in line whom would be normally receiving it. I think my book is 2 pub artists down...

And Ransom's will go out tomorrow to you RM. :rolleyes:

Patrick- To whom should I send my book?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Black Mab's book went out to Patrick today. A bit late...but not too bad. :rolleyes:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Still ain't recieved the next book to do the deed in...AURRRGG.. Short on tyme this month as it is... :blink:

Noquarter2copy.jpg

Okay, I just got a PM from GoF, and he says he has two books, which he received late, that he is getting ready to mail out. He thought they should come to me, but I don't think so, since the only books I haven't done are Patrick's and PEWs. Rogue Mermaid is sending me Patricks, and PEWs new one is just starting the round...so, who hasn't rceived a book, besides Oderlesseye?

I asked GoF to tell me whose books he has, so we can figure out where they are supposed to go.

PATRICK...WHERE ARE YOU? We need the updated schedule of which book goes where.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I received Patrick's book today.

By going back through the posts, I figured that GoF must have Eye's book at least. I can't figure who the other book belongs to. I've PMed Patrick and asked for an update on the mailing schedule, since he was handling all of that.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

If GoF has two sketchbooks, then they would be Rougue Mermaids and Oderlesseyes....

I haven't seen any post by Black Mab, but that is who Gof would send them to....

OK.... I'll have to PM Black Mab, an kinda figure everything out.......

Yahoooo! :blink:

When I finish with Patrick's, it will also be heading back to home port.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Pew ~ Eye think I has ye new book..beings 99% O'pages be blank...

Noquarter2copy.jpg

GREAT; I didn’t have time to ink Skull Pyrate Carter’s sketchbook, but my boss’s secretary/gofer, just gave it to me today asking if she was suppose to ship it (about two weeks ago)….. So it will be going out tomorrow to GoF….

From what I can figure, this is who has what Sketchbook.

Pew ........................…...has GoF’s

Rogue Mermaid ........... has Ransom.

Ransom.......................... has Patrick Hand’s

Patrick Hand.................. has Skull pyrate Carter's Black Mab

GoF................................has Oderlesseye’s

Black Mab...................... has Rogue Mermaid

Skull pyrate Carter.......

Oderlesseye...................

This is the list of where each sketchbook still has to go… HOME means that it will be returning to its original owner….

Pew’s ............................. to Black Mab(in May) then to Skull pyrate Carter(in June) then to Oderlesseye(in July) then to Rogue Mermaid (in August), then to Ransom (in September ) then to Patrick Hand (in October)and finally HOME (in November)

Rogue Mermaid’s ............to Skull pyrate Carter(in May), then to Oderlesseye(in June), then to Pew(in July), then to Ransom(in August), then to Patrick Hand (in September)and then HOME(in October)

Ransom’s..........................HOME(in May)

Patrick Hand’s.................. HOME (in May)

GOF’s................................to Rogue Mermaid (in May) and then HOME (in June)

Black Mab’s......................to GOF (in May) and then HOME (in June)

Skull pyrate Carter’s....... to GOF(tomarrow), then to Black Mab(in June) and then HOME(in July)

Oderlesseye’s...................to Black Mab(in May) then to Skull pyrate Carter(in June) and then HOME (in July)

Wheeeeew……..

The book Eye have says "ships Log" on it and is latched.

The last person to sign it is Black Mab though Pirate Carter is

the only contributer art wise.. :D

Now who be this belonging to? EAgh??

Noquarter2copy.jpg