Round two of Pyrate Sketchbooks

Patrick Hand

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pew..Ransoms book be on its way.. sent it today because I'm outa town tomorrow. Besides, who give a !#@&* about leap year...Any other year ,today would have been the last day of Febuary! Aurg ~

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

This is the (revised) shipping list for MARCH.

Pew ..............................will ship Patrick Hand's to Rogue Mermaid

...........****and send a new sketchbook to Skull pyrate Carter****

so we can get Pew back into the list, and Skull pyrate Carter gets something this month.....

Rogue Mermaid ............will ship Black Mab's to Ransom

Ransom..........................will ship Skull pyrate Carter's to Patrick Hand

Patrick Hand..................will ship Oderlesseye's Sketchbook to GOF

GOF................................will ship Rogue Mermaid 's to Black Mab

Black Mab...................... dosen't have anything to ship...

Skull pyrate Carter.......will ship GoF's sketchbook to Oderlesseye

Oderlesseye...................will ship Ransom's sketchbook to Pew

I received Skull Pyrate Carter's book yesterday, and will try to get the artwork done in it by next weekend, so I can forward it on to Patrick.

Hey, Rogue Mermaid, I loved the pop-up page! Too kewl!! B) :angry:

And PEW, I just remembered (my heads been clogged with a bad cold all week) that I took pictures of the artwork I did in your last book, and also a picture of the cover of the book. If you would like, I'll e-mail them to you, so at least you'll have some record of what went into your first book. And didn't Patrick post on the Pub the comic he did? (Which was hilarious). Maybe Patrick still has those pictures, or you could pull them from the Pub thread? B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

I'll keep an eye out for it.

Just now getting to Carter's book. Whatever this flu/cold crap is that I have is really nasty, and doesn't want to let go. Feel a bit more human today, but this thing has been dragging on for 8 days now, and I'm getting REALLY tired of it! :lol:

Patrick, when you get it, you may want to spray Carter's book with a disinfectant before you work on it! :P

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

Eye recieved GOFs book today... Nice pic of Ojai thar Ransom!

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

Thanks, Eyes. I just figured he'd like to get a feel for one of the bigger events of the pyrate year.

BTW, in another thread, Billy Bones is wondering where Black Mab is. Apparently she hasn't responded to his PMs, nor has she posted anything in the Pub in quite a while. Since she is one of the artists on this round, has anyone heard from her? Is she forwarding the books on time?

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Thanks, Carter. :lol:

I got Black Mabs book today. Very kewl stuff in there...and great cover! :lol:

Carter's book will be done by this weekend, and on its way to Patrick by Monday or Tuesday.

And PEW, no fair sealing those envelopes with wax so's the rest of us can't read wots inside um! :lol:

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

I still have Patrick's and plan to finish it this weekend. Sorry for the holdup.

I received Ransom's and may just hold it for....well...ransom.... ;)

I want my book back 10.gif

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I received Ransom's and may just hold it for....well...ransom.... :huh:

:huh: Don't even think about it, buster! ;) ......... :huh:

Hey, Patrick, did you get the pictues of your first book that I sent you? Been about a week now, and I haven't heard anything. Kinda curious if they went through.

PEW, do you still want me to forward the pictures of your first book? If so, then you'll have to PM me your e-mail address. Or, if you'd rather, I can print them out and mail them to you. Your choice.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Skull Pyrate Carter's book is heading Patrick's way today.

I already have Black Mab's book, which will be done by the end of the month, ready to move on.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Hey, Patrick, did you get the pictues of your first book that I sent you? Been about a week now, and I haven't heard anything. Kinda curious if they went through.

Yah, they all came through.

Skull Pyrate Carter's book is heading Patrick's way today.

It arrived yesterday on St. Patricks Day.....

I've been busy with work and stupid stuff lately, so I haven't been reading the Pub (and just barely reading my e-mail) But things should settle down kinda soon.......

When I found out that Patrick had never received back his original book, I wrote to Boots, to whom I had sent it, and asked him what had happened to it. I just received a two-page letter from Boots. He still has the book. Due to some unfortunate mishaps, which included tearing a tenden in his shoulder, requiring surgery, and having a power line fall on his house during a storm, frying his computer and starting a fire in his house. Then his grandmother passed away, and he's been in charge of settling her estate.

Bottom line, he asked me to reconfirm Patrick's address, and as soon as I do (by snail mail), he will mail the book on to Patrick. He apologized profusely, but confirmed that the book is safe and sound. B)

Let's hope PEW has the same luck, and his lost book will turn up eventually.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

OMG talk about cursed! <_<

I feel fer Boots!

Noquarter2copy.jpg

Good things happen in two's!!!!

I got message from Jenny this morning:

Hey! I got a card from the post ofc two days ago. I am going to stop off tomorrow. It seems they have the package. Which means your AMD rogues books!

Thank you for looking into this Jenny!!!

:rolleyes:B)B)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."