Round two of Pyrate Sketchbooks

Patrick Hand

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Yup, that's the one!

But you know, Patrick, they're all great!

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Some one has my book an has not been on here for awhile..

who did GOF send my book to? Or does he still have it..?

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Eyes, contact GoF. He had you book last. I really think he sent it to Black Mab, along with her own book. Or, try to contact Black Mab directly. I PMed Carter awhile back, asking about your book, and asking him to get a hold of Mab, since he seems to know her. I haven't heard anything back from him, but I did tell him to contact you. He's in the middle of planning a wedding, I think, so may have been too busy.

Anyway, I would start with GoF and go from there.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I received the Ship's Log—Pews book—from Rogue Mermaid on Friday.

So, this is also a heads up for Patrick. Come the end of August, you will receive Pew's book, along with the third round book due out Sept. 1. If I get Pew's book done early, I'll send it along, to give you a bit more time to work on it.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I have no way of contacting Black Mab or Carter..except here in the pub..

Niether have posted for over a month... I will -e- mail GOF.. I have his

-e- mail address from his web site.. I kinda have given up thet I will ever see it.. This is why my refusal to do the next round in progress right now.

Thar be no excuse to do the right thing.. Post office trip..fifteen minutes time! HAA! :unsure:

Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

THIS IS JUST WRONG, PEOPLE.

THAT BOOK WAS HUGE! IT COULD NOT GET "LOST." SOMEONE HAS IT.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO CHECK IN — NOW — AND SAY WHO HAS WHOSE BOOKS. THIS ROUND IS NOT OVER UNTIL ALL BOOKS ARE HOME SAFE.

I SUSPECT EITHER BLACK MAB OR CARTER HAS EYE'S BOOK. I HAVE PMED BLACK MAB, BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH EITHER OF THEM, PLEASE DO SO, AND LET US KNOW WHAT THE SITUATION IS.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS!!!!!! :unsure:

R

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

:unsure: Bump

And I'll keep bumping this until everyone answers!

WHERE ARE THE BOOKS?

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

I have no books, but mine hasn't returned to homeport either.

Last I heard Carter had mine, I know he was getting married so I'm imagining he's been rather busy :lol:

I would like my book back eventually though..especially since I did work in everyone else's and had to design a second book since book #1 was lost.

Am I the only one that didn't do anywork is GOF book? I think his is the only one I never received.

The best I can figure out, is that Skull Pyrate Carter has his, Oderlesseyes and received Rogue Mermaid's from Black Mab.....

If he doesn't have the time to draw anything in them, they can at least be mailed out so there isn't a longer delay.

Once he sends them out, Oderlesseye will have his book, and then can draw something in Rogue Mermaid's then send it to PEW.

Once Pew is done with it, it should be sent to Rogue Mermaid and it will finally be done.

With PEW's book the only one out....

Patrick is tracking rightly to my thinking of what is where..

Noquarter2copy.jpg

:( Okay, I admit, I tend to get a bit rabid over this stuff, when books disappear, and no one posts where they are. I will butt out from now on, since it appears Patrick has it under control.

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

Hey, my ears have been burning for a while, but I didn't think it was from you guys. Sorry, but our clients have had us working 16 hour days and I've had alot of other things going on.

so, I have Rogues' sketchbook, as I already told her and I should be able to get some more into it and sent by monday (could you pm your address? or do you want it to go to oderless first?)

And I have a big black one. I am guessing it's yours Oderless. I will try to contribute to it and have it sent on Monday.

Sorry for not posting earlier, read first paragraph.

If you do need to get a hold of my, the pm's send me an email notification.

Skull pyrate Carter ye be right eye say with a sigh of relief...Now we Know ..Yeah! :ph34r:

Noquarter2copy.jpg

Am I sending Gentleman of Fortune's book back to him when I'm done?

Yeah, As far as I know, you are the last one to add anything to his sketchbook.

I just noticed.... Skull Pyrate Carter should send Rogue Mermaids to Oderlesseye (not to PEW) so he has a chance to add to it.... Then it will go to PEW, and finally back to Roque Mermaid.....

Oderlesseye will be getting his sketchbook, so the only other one that is still out is PEW's.

I recieved my book today and am elated! Very nice work you guys! Thankie mucho! I also have Rouge Mermaids book too and look foward to doodling some sketches soon.... Eye will do my best to get her book to Pew by the end of the month..

:lol::lol::lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Noquarter2copy.jpg