Pub Yearbook?

LadyBarbossa

Tis an idea here, mates... having a Pub Yearbook with pics of us at events of that year, etc.. just like a class yearbook.

another idea is like the pen pal booklets where you make a tiny booklet with your current name and addy on it, then send it off to a friend and they will send it to someone else, etc. Eventually you will get it back with various people to write to. But instead of writing to them, have them paste a pic or scrapbook a page of themselves as a pirate or whatever. They could write something, too, I guess.

But the yearbook... would be fun!

Cost? Well... I suppose I could check into it. :)

~Lady B

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Tis an idea here, mates... having a Pub Yearbook with pics of us at events of that year, etc.. just like a class yearbook.

another idea is like the pen pal booklets where you make a tiny booklet with your current name and addy on it, then send it off to a friend and they will send it to someone else, etc. Eventually you will get it back with various people to write to. But instead of writing to them, have them paste a pic or scrapbook a page of themselves as a pirate or whatever. They could write something, too, I guess.

But the yearbook... would be fun!

Cost? Well... I suppose I could check into it. :)

~Lady B

<_<

Whoo Hoo!!

Everyone send in a *Grad Picture*? Like... a headshot of us in Pirate hats? <_<

I like the idea! Too funny!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Most likely to die by enfilade?

Hey a page of baby pics to match too that would be fun!

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

You might have something here, Lady B. Could be quite funny...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

;););)

Aye, all in hats an' whatever else, Bess!

Aye! Categories! What Yearbook wouldn't be complete without those?

I never did get a HS Yearbook (though I contributed a couple of photos of other yearbooks before I was a Senior)... Nor did I have Prom...

OOO!!! Prom could be like the RF2 Ball! ;)

Don't forget Homecoming! ;);):huh: Powderpuff (girls playing football, instead piratesses getting rough!)... Awards (like "most likely to be hanged by the EICo award or killed by their own crew award, etc) or voted as (best or worst dressed, scariest pirate, etc) ...Oh, what else...

Could take the Yearbook with you to events to have folks sign it in person or mail it to some if you like.

Tis an idea.

Let's toss around ideas. Especially those of you who have a Yearbook. What all do you have in your Yearbooks and what would you like to see in a Pub Yearbook?

~Lady B

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...

just humble twa bits worth, but perhaps starting it with pics of the bigger pirate evnets 2007 ie PIP etc like for a prom and then start with pics from 2008 over the year.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string